Shelby car cover Vs. Ford car cover

cbrmuscle

Established Member
Has anbody ordered the car cover from Shelby? I did not opt for the Ford cover using the logic that they cost roughly the same and the Shelby cover comes in custom colors / striping.

I have the cover from my '08, but with the antenae being moved to the rear, I am thinking of just ordering a new one. Any one have pics of one on their '13?

Thanks.

Myfast70

Established Member
Installed pics would be great! I initially ordered the cover with my car but recently ditched the cover and added the glass roof. I will end up buying an aftermarket indoor dust cover (my car will only see outside when I'm driving otherwise it's always garage kept). The indoor dust cover are more than double the thickness than a standard cover and will help to prevents any dents or dings if anything should ever contact the car. I found it for $249 but am. Going to hold off until I confirm my changes have been accepted.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
When I found the dealer I got mine from, the order was originally someone else's that apparently backed out. I took over that order and was able to change it to what I wanted. I never paid attention to the fact that the cover was ordered haha, so I have me a cover sitting in my garage, still in the box lol. I never even looked at it yet.

But if no one else can get you a picture of one, then I'll try to remember when I get her back from the detailer shop in the next day or two to throw on the cover and snap a few pictures.

Dadz500

Established Member
I would save the money and buy a coverking cover, fits so much nicer then the stock covers and are much nicer. Not sure how much they cost for the indoor/outdoor covers but I love my covers from them. Much easier to take off/on because they have flexible material in them and just are so much nicer fitting. They are made from silk and lycra.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretend I'm lazy.

Someone send me a good link of an Indoor Only Winter Hibernation Cover.

Or an IOWHC if you will...

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I have not taken a picture, but I like mine, fits very snug and it protects against the sun and water (beads nicely and rolls off) :shrug:

cbrmuscle

Established Member
I would save the money and buy a coverking cover, fits so much nicer then the stock covers and are much nicer. Not sure how much they cost for the indoor/outdoor covers but I love my covers from them. Much easier to take off/on because they have flexible material in them and just are so much nicer fitting. They are made from silk and lycra.

Thanks for the tip! A quick google and they seem to be pretty slick covers. I just need something to cover her up during our ridiculous winters up here.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I have the one from Ford that you order with the car, shelby lettering on back, big snake on front

eagle eye

Established Member
Has anbody ordered the car cover from Shelby? I did not opt for the Ford cover using the logic that they cost roughly the same and the Shelby cover comes in custom colors / striping.

I have the cover from my '08, but with the antenae being moved to the rear, I am thinking of just ordering a new one. Any one have pics of one on their '13?

Thanks.

I ordered a indoor cover from Bangastang. Grabber -w- black + Shelby logo on the sides. Also comes with a decent zippered storage bag with the Shelby logo on it as well. They have many color combos.
Made with fleece lining and lycra. This is the same cover from Shelby American.
Mustang Parts and Accessories to make your '1999-'2013 Mustang or Shelby a show winner

Users who are viewing this thread