Shelby Cobra Desk Lamp.

Rem152

Established Member
Hey guys I was wondering if someone can help me out. I have been searching high and low for the Shelby Cobra Desk Lamp for my son's birthday and cannot find it anywhere. I have contacted Shelby directly and summit racing and neither have it. They also use to sell it at cracker barrel, but to no avail is it there anymore. I was wondering if someone has one that they are willing to sell or help me track one down. I have also tried ebay and there was nothing.

Thanks in advance.

511PTu-qAwL._SY550_.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i believe hobby lobby sold them as well but they may not have them any more

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I only ever knew them to be sold at Hobby Lobby. My wife got me one from there years ago.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
Not sure if you're bragging or offering to sell it.
Lol, sorry. I was offering to sell/gift as it would go to someone who would use it.
Are you interested in selling it?
Since it's for your son, pay for shipping and it's yours.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rem152

Established Member
Is anyone in the Michigan area that would be willing to help a fellow member out. I spoke with the gentleman and he is only willing to sell it in person. Id be more than willing to throw some cash on top if someone can help me out with this.

Rem152

Established Member
Oh man thank you so much I'll definitely take you up on that offer. How can we go about exchanging details?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Is anyone in the Michigan area that would be willing to help a fellow member out. I spoke with the gentleman and he is only willing to sell it in person. Id be more than willing to throw some cash on top if someone can help me out with this.
You missed the most important part in this thread.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
If it falls through, let me know. I know that one is new with the box, but my offer will stand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread