Shelby Gauge Pod & SOS Gauge Pillar

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Hey guys I just thought I would share my light upgrade that I added the other day to my gauges, Blue LEDs, a bit betterand match the dash a bit better...:coolman:

100_2470.jpg

100_2469.jpg

100_2464.jpg

The oil pressuer light is a bit dimmer, I will have to check that out, but it will have to wait until I do another Summit order...

On another note....I picked up my ride two days ago after my 3.73 install and didn't get to drive it yesterday, drove a bobcat for 9 1/2 hours instead...:fm:
so I figured I would detail it today, and then my daughter and I would go Viper/Vette hunting and thrash on it for a few hours.....constant rain ALL DAY..:bored: OH, until it started snowing...:cuss: FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Only this..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huka4OjmOmk]YouTube - GT 500 Speed of Sound dual pillar pod & Raptor shift light[/ame] I will get some day pics later, next time I clean this filthy bastard

skyhighsd

Established Member
Which center pod is that? I have only seen the one that autometer makes and the one that SAI sells. How do you like it(fit and finish)? I want to order the center one but havent seen many up close pics of one.

R1Lello

Established Member
Here's mine, SOS and Autometer Nexxus installed at Evo's shop.....(picture not too sharp though). Nexxus are cool, high quality and with a wired remote, you have unlimited color options so you can match your dash

DSCN3946.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I may bring my car to Evo, and have them do stage 3, and the gauges.

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
lovin it!
Is that the SOS pod for 2005+ mustangs?

Yep, I am happy with the whole unit, and the Raptor & mount is slick too. SOS used a OEM pillar and attach their own gauge pods, quality unit.

Which center pod is that? I have only seen the one that autometer makes and the one that SAI sells. How do you like it(fit and finish)? I want to order the center one but havent seen many up close pics of one.

Its the SAI pod. Fit & finish is good, although it isn't as tight to the dash as I would like, but overall it is fine. I picked the Auto Meter carbon fiber face guages because the Super Snake uses them, but if I had to do it over again I would have gone with Sport Comp II I think, H.

100_2489.jpg

alloy500

Established Member
I dig how the numerals in the Prosport gauges match those in the 500's gauges but the Iphone interface is sick, datalog and email a file from your car, that is cool!

rjm-1

Established Member
I know this is an old post, but I was wondering if you could tell me where you connected the water temp sensor? Picture too?

Yep, I am happy with the whole unit, and the Raptor & mount is slick too. SOS used a OEM pillar and attach their own gauge pods, quality unit.

Its the SAI pod. Fit & finish is good, although it isn't as tight to the dash as I would like, but overall it is fine. I picked the Auto Meter carbon fiber face guages because the Super Snake uses them, but if I had to do it over again I would have gone with Sport Comp II I think, H.

100_2489.jpg

OsirisGT

Established Member
+1 on Autometer Nexus here. All the colors match very well. Had a dimmer feature as well. A little more pricey but well worth it I think.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

100_2489.jpg

I know this post is old, but there is an option for the SAI Super Snake gauge pod that I have not seen anyone use.

With the addition of angle rings the gauges in this pod can be angled toward the driver, instead of facing straight back..........

004-8.jpg

0022-2.jpg

^^^This makes the gauges easier to read at a glance and also gives a more custom look. :thumbsup:

007.jpg

The pictures above were my test fittings of these gauges, so they were not spaced exactly as they would be in the finished project.........but you get the idea.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread