Shelby #'s

6SpeedLover

Established Member
If you guys remember this car, I posted a few weeks back (good customer of ours) I was painting some aftermarket pieces for it..... Well his roll-bar is in now, and he has a brand new Rear-End (the stock one went Boom) Any way he finally had it dynoed, and he has 767 at the wheels. I will have alot more info on it when he picks it back up on Friday for his Magazine shoot... Thanx for looking :beer:

ImportedPhotos00105-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00102.jpg

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Beautiful car. Just gorgeous. No wonder the rear went boom, you got the weight of the car and now the added weight of the roll cage.

Still, I'd love to have one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice job on the interior.

Question. That is obviously a commercial garage with a nice checkered floor. I'm curious what the gray mats are for. I'm guessing to keep the floor clean but with a new car like the Shelby I was surprised to see them. :shrug:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Nice job on the interior.

Question. That is obviously a commercial garage with a nice checkered floor. I'm curious what the gray mats are for. I'm guessing to keep the floor clean but with a new car like the Shelby I was surprised to see them. :shrug:

That is our Body Shop down stairs garage (where the boss does all his playing around) When it rains, we right estimates inside that garage, so it doesnt crowd the main body shop (too many cars up stairs) lol We are hammered with Deer hits !!!! At least 2 -3 deer hit estimates a day :bash: These poor things have no where to go, with all the construction around us.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
F that Junk...Just Kiddin....Anyway More specs on that tow truck

:lol: Thats our small one (its a Bow-Tie) 454.... But our new Flat-Bed, and new dump-truck are Blue Ovals :rockon: Flat-bed is a Diesel, and the Dump is a ??????? Big V-8 <<<< lol I actually made my boss into a FORD lover, when i first started there (all Chevy) Now, we have alot of Ford products :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread