She's heeeeeeere

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Personally I like the older fobs better.

3c553f3ca94b6e6363310d670b295bdf.jpg

Hate those keys. When the fobs get worn in the buttons get soft and feel like they aren't working. Far better than the GM keys though that take 500lbs of force to push a button.

#Firstworldproblems

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hate those keys. When the fobs get worn in the buttons get soft and feel like they aren't working. Far better than the GM keys though that take 500lbs of force to push a button.
Hm. I guess I've never worn one out before.

Dawgman

Established Member
Getting back to an earlier question, how does the 350 drive and perform compared to the 2013/14 GT500?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Two totally different cars on two different chassis with two different philosophies. In other words, you can't really (and shouldn't) compare the two. I have no doubts that the GT350 drives worlds better than the GT500. It's just not nearly as fast.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Bingo!
Two totally different cars on two different chassis with two different philosophies. In other words, you can't really (and shouldn't) compare the two. I have no doubts that the GT350 drives worlds better than the GT500. It's just not nearly as fast.

purtstang

Established Member
Glad you like the avalanche grey, I ordered mine by accident in this colour, both me and the dealer thought it was the dark Magnetic grey like the cool picture that was released on the net and I did not want to cancel my order to loose my spot in line, that being said my Shelby is built and sitting in Michigan in the snow :( I did the black stripes like you as well I painted the roof black. I went with the Track Pack because I do plan on using her on some of the local tracks up here, this is not my daily driver so I am not concerned with comfort. seeing these pics gets me excited congrats and enjoy!

kpinco

Established Member
Glad you like the avalanche grey, I ordered mine by accident in this colour, both me and the dealer thought it was the dark Magnetic grey like the cool picture that was released on the net and I did not want to cancel my order to loose my spot in line, that being said my Shelby is built and sitting in Michigan in the snow :( I did the black stripes like you as well I painted the roof black. I went with the Track Pack because I do plan on using her on some of the local tracks up here, this is not my daily driver so I am not concerned with comfort. seeing these pics gets me excited congrats and enjoy!

I feel your pain...mine is built and sitting at the plant awaiting a Quality review!!! :-(

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! That's a long time! Whew you able to find out what was wrong? I've talked to Ford and they are trying to escalate the process. We shall see!! Thanks!
They had concerns about the paint on the hood. They went ahead and shipped it without painting it.. it looked fine to me.

Now, when you say you talked to Ford....do you mean your dealer?

kpinco

Established Member
They had concerns about the paint on the hood. They went ahead and shipped it without painting it.. it looked fine to me.

Now, when you say you talked to Ford....do you mean your dealer?

Gotcha! No, not the dealer, the Ford Rep and I also called Ford's CS and they supposely "escalated" it. Frustrating that no one can give me a straight answer or "streamline" the Quality review process at the plant.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gotcha! No, not the dealer, the Ford Rep and I also called Ford's CS and they supposely "escalated" it. Frustrating that no one can give me a straight answer or "streamline" the Quality review process at the plant.
The reason they can't is they have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread