Shes home cleaned, tinted, and sooooooo pretty!

KARSON219

Established Member
Shes home cleaned, tinted, and sooooooo pretty! PICS INSIDE!

But how the heck do i get my pics on here???

Last edited:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Upload your pictures to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or another site like it.

Then once the pictures are uploaded, it will give you a link to share each picture. Copy that link, and click on the little square icon on this site where you type your replies, looks kind of like a little mountain. It will ask you to enter a link to your image. Paste your link you copied earlier and press ok. Repeat the copy paste for each link.

sknapp302

Established Member
Nice,

IPHONE182-1.jpg

IPHONE187-1.jpg

PICS-CAR101-1.jpg

PICS-CAR100.jpg

PICS-CAR094.jpg

PICS-CAR095.jpg

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
This is the first I've seen a sterling gray with the base wheels--looks great! Congrats!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Rear just needs to be lowered a bit. Thats one thing ford has never seemed to get right,lol.

peteypab2133

Established Member
Car looks awesome! I am seeing more and more SGM 500's and wondering where mine is.. Oh yeah, 3 days from being built!!

What is your tint %. I am asking everyone becuase I am trying to get a good idea of what to go with.

Should take some pictures without the sun directly hitting the car or camera. wait till around 8:00 when the sun starts to set. Then get some more!!!

KARSON219

Established Member
Car looks awesome! I am seeing more and more SGM 500's and wondering where mine is.. Oh yeah, 3 days from being built!!

What is your tint %. I am asking everyone becuase I am trying to get a good idea of what to go with.

Should take some pictures without the sun directly hitting the car or camera. wait till around 8:00 when the sun starts to set. Then get some more!!!

20% all around. I do this to all my vehicles and it seems to be the perfect %. Its not to dark for night and looks great in the day. With the small windows and black interior it looks darker on the Shelby. I will try and grab some more pics.

Penemyone

Established Member
Man that SGM looks good with those wheels. Congrats, and I hope mines will be in the mail soon!

10 G37 Vert (F-22)
09 G8 GT (B-2)
07 F-150 S/C (B-52)
99 Stang GT 35th Anniv. Pack (Millennium Falcon)

SHELBYSVT20

Established Member
Congrats!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new '13 Shelby GT500! I LOVE the SGM with and without the stripes! Looks REALLY sharp! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread