Shift knob with "F'in Fast" for 6th?

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Thats wierd its not coming up :shrug: Its there though...go over it, copy, and past somewheres and it shows the picture.

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Brad
I don't know if he posted, but that's jake, and it's a photoshop.
Right, I wanted to compare his photoshop (that we all drooled over) to the "real" thing. I thought MGW was going to have something, but it's been over 3 weeks now, the other one looks pretty good, may just go with that.

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by mike79
Thats wierd its not coming up :shrug: Its there though...go over it, copy, and past somewheres and it shows the picture.
yeah, I cut and pasted the address, but nothing, I guess they are still there (in his sig) but the server that's hosting the pics must be down, I'll try again later, thanks though.

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sorry this has taken us longer but we tried doing this as an engraved part and the text was too small to be legible. we have come up with a neat new process. we laser print the emblems and put them in either our gripper knobs or race knobs. then fill them with a polyurethane clear resin that hardens and seals the logo. the final; product is quite unique and cool. also is self healing so rings etc. will not scratch it. no heat on top of the knob either :beer:

here is a pic of the 5 speed . we will be making them in 5 and 6 speed and also have other logo options as well.

ff5speedgripper.jpg

we will have these knobs in stock in about a week and the grippers are 40.00 and the race knobs are 60.00. not a bad price for an entire knob that you can swap back and forth with your factory knobs.

regards
george

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
nice work from you George, as always.... :beer: :thumbsup:

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Tried to purchase one today off your site, and nothing seems to be listed in reference to the F'in Fast knob.. Do I need to just call?

Thanks,

JP

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Originally posted by Mi Diablo
Tried to purchase one today off your site, and nothing seems to be listed in reference to the F'in Fast knob.. Do I need to just call?

Thanks,

JP

i got your order this morning and i will give you a call today.

we are only going to make a small run . they should be ready to ship next week. if anyone wants one they can call or order online and just put in the comment section that they want this.

regards
george

706-793-1770

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Are you tired of all the generic parts sold in discount auto stores and huge internet sites that claim to work for your Mustang, so you buy them only to find that you need superglue or set screws to attach them. That's because they are made to fit a hundred other cars too. MGW has designed these shift knobs specifically for the Cobra, GT and V6 models. Threads are factory size and go on firm with no hassle. Currently available with Cobra logo, GT logo, Pony logo or Mach 1 logo (see below). All knobs are CNC machined from aircraft aluminum and hard chrome plated in your choice of satin or high polished. Plus each comes with our unique "GRIPPER" handle that has proven successful on the street and track with our Dodge Viper line.

Jason,
This is the desciption given on MGW website for the gripper knob.

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
Originally posted by MGW

we are only going to make a small run . they should be ready to ship next week. if anyone wants one they can call or order online and just put in the comment section that they want this.

regards
george

706-793-1770

Just got mine in on Friday, didn't have a chance to put it on until today. I got the race knob, and it looks incredible! It's a great peice George, thanks alot!

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread