Shift knob with "F'in Fast" for 6th?

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
Question about the shiftknob... is that engraved then filled or silk screened? (on the stock which in the picture is clearly chopped)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
put a Viper 6th gear in (.50 vs .63) and you can go even faster! :coolman:

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
dont all of you think that by the time these are made... and everybody and their mother has one, the novelty of it will wear off? i mean, i love the "f'in fast" shift knob idea, but with everybody ordering them, it makes me want to get something else... just my .02

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
For anyone looking for something different, how about replacing "6" with "OHHH SHIIIT!"

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by 500hp03Snake
dont all of you think that by the time these are made... and everybody and their mother has one, the novelty of it will wear off? i mean, i love the "f'in fast" shift knob idea, but with everybody ordering them, it makes me want to get something else... just my .02

if the process is easy enough, which I really don't know what they are doing to make it work, but if it is easy, maybe they can give the option for an additional fee where we pick what we would like it to say.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
if the process is easy enough, which I really don't know what they are doing to make it work, but if it is easy, maybe they can give the option for an additional fee where we pick what we would like it to say.

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread