Shift knob with "F'in Fast" for 6th?

TRBO VNM

why is everyone posting their email addy? I haven't read a post where MGW wanted you to post that...I am sure they will post once they are done with cost and ordering.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
who took a sh^& in your cornflakes, post your email address and quit crying like a girl...

RossSVT

Established Member
Now if I could change the insert on my MGW composite knob, I would buy one also.

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by kcast
who took a sh^& in your cornflakes, post your email address and quit crying like a girl...

me? what the **** is your problem? first off I asked why people were posting their email addy because I didn't see anything regarding they should in order to be put on a list or anything. Then I just explained like most companies, once it is ready I am sure they will post in this thread or start a new one. I am sure they aren't going through each post to send an email to everyone and it isn't like they said it was first come first serve.

so get off your high horse and grow up!

BBriBro

Established Member
Do we have any details of the product? Personally I like my stock shift knob, and would like to replace only the insert with the lettering on it, rather than the whole knob, that should be cheaper too. Maybe just one of those self adhesive gel things, like the FORD trunk emblems.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
Do we have any details of the product? Personally I like my stock shift knob, and would like to replace only the insert with the lettering on it, rather than the whole knob, that should be cheaper too. Maybe just one of those self adhesive gel things, like the FORD trunk emblems.

Exactly. I love the stock shift knob. I am really not interested in replacing it with another one. If someone were to come up with a way to make 6th gear say 'FU@KIN FAST' on the stock shift knob, I would be in. Or, for someone to make a stock one with that printed on it.

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by MGW
Just thought i would let you guys know that we will have these knobs made in about 1-2 weeks.

george
www.mgwltd.com
What is the latest ?? For those that haven't seen it, take a look at this thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112816 Apparently they are available elsewhere. But if you buy a replacement knob (from FORD) and then the aluminum insert, you have probably spent more than MGW will charge for the whole thing.

BTW, what happened to the original photo that was in BADASS03SVT's sig? I wanted to compare the lettering (font) with the "actual product" in the link above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread