Shifter Knob

Zeke0123

Established Member
Did a little research a few months ago and found a custom knob I wanted to buy.. you are able to select the color size shift pattern and add "gt500" to the side of it...this is a picture I remember from the site...

http://www.mustangblog.com/image/100175513_cons2-jpg

and now I cant find it :shrug: you could get any color ( I was getting performance white/blue) etc etc the price was around 90 bucks..any help ?

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
GrabberPony.com (Powered by CubeCart)

The site isnt working for me. I wonder if they are still around?

I spoke with the owner of the business just last week. Coincidentally, he only lives about 1/2 hr from me! His name is Mark Goodell and can be reached @ 570-262-9786. He is about to expand his line of merchandise so he said he was working on his web site to reflect that. Hopefully with the expanded line he wants to make it a full time business but to answer your question, he is still around. Either call him directly or e-mail him @ [email protected] :beer:

Zeke0123

Established Member
Kinda blurry Pic.. the detail is outstanding in person.

0316091250.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i sent him an email, the idea i have incorporates alot of work. hopefully he can do what i am asking. comparing the size to the bullitt knob, how close is it? did you go with the 2.00 or 2.25 size?

Zeke0123

Established Member
i sent him an email, the idea i have incorporates alot of work. hopefully he can do what i am asking. comparing the size to the bullitt knob, how close is it? did you go with the 2.00 or 2.25 size?
I went 2.00 to stay close to stock.

6-Speed

Established Member
I replaced my shifter knob on my Ford Racing handle with a custom knob from Grabber Pony. It's of very high quality. I picked Windveil Blue rather than Vista Blue because it appeared to have some streaks of white embedded in it. Turns out that it has that appearance because of the metallic paint - very cool. The knob is heavier than the Ford Racing knob and a bit larger (2"), therefore it feels better in my hand.

IMG_3311.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg

I was hoping the heavier ball might damp out some of the NVH from the tranny, but I still get the buzzing noise while in 5th and 6th gear.

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
damn it!!!!

thank you for bringing this thread back up, i finalized the design with another member but failed to send it forward to start...... contacting him tomorrow!

Red10thcv

Established Member
Grabber Pony Shifter Ball.

Just got my :pepper:Torch Red:pepper: with GT-500 in black on both sides.
I'm really happy with it!!!

Thanks to 6-Speed for the design pics.

Users who are viewing this thread