Shifter Knobs

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
Well i wanna see what everything is using for there Knobs, post pics and tell everyone some opinoins of what you like and dislike.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
YA BOY!! THERE YA GO!! now.... i have seen this before.... 2 sticks.... 1 i see is the regular 1-5 + R and the other dose? Still looks pretty sick with both of them!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I go through the first five then hit the other stick, then I have 5 more. Mine's a 10 speed. Suck on that T-56 boys.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
o lol so you can go 4x4 but u need to use the other lil stick? thats cool, they should have that for cars 1 for crusing around town and 1 for THE TRACKS!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE SICK!!!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
o lol so you can go 4x4 but u need to use the other lil stick? thats cool, they should have that for cars 1 for crusing around town and 1 for THE TRACKS!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE SICK!!!!

They do make a gear splitter that doubles the amount of gears you have but I've only seen them for trucks.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
bullit? havent seen it yet. thnx svt4me the shifter is my cuzins i dont own a stang YET!! but this is goin 2 be my handle.... i can get you the site wehre he bought htem from if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread