Shipping a car? Best Company/Rates?

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
I'm looking at possibly buying a Cobra out of state (I live in Ohio). Could anyone let me know who to contact to have a car shipped? I would really like to hear from someone who has had this done or that knows for a fact how good a company is. Also, if you have an idea of rates that would help too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :beer:

93calcobra

Established Member
I have had two cars shipped to me one from florida which was about 1500.00 and the texas shipping was only 1100.00 I can get you the name of the shipping company i used if you need it

johnnydufus

juicin' and a goosin'
Established Member
my dad owns a shipping business (interstate auto transport), we use a 3 car open trailer, we do it for reasonably cheap. we have did a 03 caddy hursch from new york to so. texas for 1k

let me know if you are interested

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Raven said:
I'm looking at possibly buying a Cobra out of state (I live in Ohio). Could anyone let me know who to contact to have a car shipped? I would really like to hear from someone who has had this done or that knows for a fact how good a company is. Also, if you have an idea of rates that would help too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :beer:

I have used Intercity Lines twice and was completely satisfied with their service, rates, and professionalism. Once was to ship a car from Boston to Atlanta, and the other to ship my R from Detroit to Boston. Fully enclosed NASCAR style rigs, fully insured, on time for pick up and delivery, like I said, couldn't be happier. I think you can even request a quote from their web site. Hope this helps :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread