shipping help

turbo

Established Member
Guys, this is the latest update on my car; In Transit - Received - Obob561 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Nov-09-2012, 22:29 ET. is that the railcar number? when i follow the tracking instuctions on the train tracking thread here, i get "that number has no status report" little help if possible. thanks

SVT-COBRA

Established Member
Guys, this is the latest update on my car; In Transit - Received - Obob561 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Nov-09-2012, 22:29 ET. is that the railcar number? when i follow the tracking instuctions on the train tracking thread here, i get "that number has no status report" little help if possible. thanks

My report says the same thing and is dated the same. My car is being shipped to south jersey. When the car is actually shipped it will be assigned a railcar. What's posted on there now is not the railcar number.

turbo

Established Member
thats good to know. i do have pics of the car. how can i post them, or email them to somebody to post

turbo

Established Member
ry3d4806.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
I wish we could of gotten shots like that on our car!! That is awesome--but they reversed the color scheme :) I like it hope you get to hold it soon!

turbo

Established Member
thanks. put on train today going to NJ. just need that rail number, how do i get it? as of 5 min ago it was not on the Vehicle Visibility Report

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
dealer has to pull up his vis again tomorrow I think they update 7pm thier time every day may be sooner mine was 2 letters then 4 numbers I had to help them find it

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That I do not know- my car was shipped convoy so I never researched it myself.

Reach out to iceman500 or 03shadowcobra I know they both know the drill

turbo

Established Member
waiting for glass roof and top stripes
83832444.jpg

done and waiting to catch train to NJ!!!
52418034.jpg

41404086.jpg

84452300.jpg

P Fizzy

Established Member
How were you able to get pics at the factory? I am very amazed... I may be a little sheltered on this topic if this easy to do.

SVT-COBRA

Established Member
bad news. at railyard, but not on train. this sucks

That's what I said in post #2. I was surprised to see that you said yours was on a train, but I thought maybe it was different or something. I figured since you had pictures from the plant that maybe you had some inside info. Unfortunately our cars are there together. Mine was built on 10/18 and still sitting there. Our cars were picked up by the rail company on 11/9 but they have not put it on a train yet. Do any other members know if it is normal for a car to be sitting with the rail company for a week now?

turbo

Established Member
i think it may be normal. mine at one point before nov 9th said misc shipping hold/weather. some sit a day and others longer im told. waiting for full loads i would guess

Users who are viewing this thread