Short Video of my 03 2.2L KB Cobra

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
twista said:
i love it man =) Was it snowy on the roads the day you brought it back home?

Thanks... Nahh.. the main roads were clear.. just those back areas that were a pain.. i actually got stuck in the back parking lot trying to turn around. :fm:

AROD said:
Sweet! Any #########?

Well on a conservative tune (15lb'ish) it put down 560rwhp 497rwtq in very humid weather.. tuner said it would probably dyno a little higher than that in better climate.. I have a race tune that will get me another 20'ish hp if i
decide to use it... it's going back in the shop in about 2-3 weeks for the KOOKS longtubes + 3" X-pipe and 4lb lower pulley... i'm hoping to get well
over 600hp with those additions.. we'll see !

03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
car is awesome but...................that spoiler is horrible please remove it.it would be okay if it werent for those side peices..hold on im gonna barffffffffffffff okay im back get rid of it

The spoiler is a love/hate situation i think.. I did like the stock spoiler but i kinda wanted to set mine apart from others in my area.. i've always liked the saleen spoiler and currently no one else around me has it on their Terminator.. i was the first.. most people seem to like it but some don't.. it's cool... to each his own.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
green99svtsnake said:
i hope this summer U and i can have a lil fun and see how that KB does lol

Most definitely... I look forward to hanging out with you guys when it gets nice out... we really didn't have a chance last year since summer was pretty much over. :beer:

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
TREDCSVT said:
That exhaust is SEXY

Your car reminds me of Snakebite's

That is definitely one badass car :bowdown: but I dont' know about making it remind me of "Snakebite's" maby a little :shrug:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I think Snakebite had the Kooks Longtubes on his with the o/r X and Mac Catback.. I don't have the longtubes yet.

well i guess your right its hard to tell from the pictures how it really looks and the back of it is awesome its just those side pieces look weird.id have to see it in person to really get a feel for it.but thats cool that you did something different it gets boring seeing the same look time after time

O-Dog

Nice vid Jay. When you get back up here we should cruise up to MD Motorsports. If any of you see this car in person, don't even ASK if you can eat Arby's inside of it. Ha ha.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
O-Dog said:
Nice vid Jay. When you get back up here we should cruise up to MD Motorsports. If any of you see this car in person, don't even ASK if you can eat Arby's inside of it. Ha ha.

:lol: ha ha ha.... sounds like a plan ! Thanks for the props buddy.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
O-Dog said:

Hey... when/if you get your GT500 Cobra we will make some vids of it.. i gotta have 1st crack at ya anyway!! :poke:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Car sounds wicked! Loved the exhaust and the blower was just screamin'!

Users who are viewing this thread