Short Video of my 03 2.2L KB Cobra

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Viper92204 said:
damm dude your car sounds amazing :thumbsup:

Thanks man.... Yeah it's in the shop as we speak getting the Kooks LT's, o/r x-pipe, and 4lb lower... i get to pick it up this saturday and also be there
for the re-dyno... i plan on getting the dyno on video and also video of the new set up.... stay tuned as i will be posting up the footage hopefully by sunday or early next week.

tankerman1981

Established Member
you know i was always up in the air on what combo i wanted.... but then I got my MAC O/R H pipe and once I heard the clip of it with teh MAC 3" I knew exactly what I wanted... NO DOUBT in my mind..... can't wait ......

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
you know i was always up in the air on what combo i wanted.... but then I got my MAC O/R H pipe and once I heard the clip of it with teh MAC 3" I knew exactly what I wanted... NO DOUBT in my mind..... can't wait ......

:thumbsup: ... Like i've said many times, the MAC combo is just an all around badazz sounding set up... You're gonna love it !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
yeah I can't wait.. hopefully by next week I'll have the MAC 2.5" hooked up soo I can just gleam with excitement till then.... awesome car man as always

Sounds good... Post some clips when you get it all done... I just got my
Kooks Longtubes and 3" X-pipe put on... flowing through my Mac 2.5" catback... i get to pick the car up tomorrow morning so i'm pretty hyped... it sounds amazing i think... i posted a teaser vid already of it on the dyno... not sure if you've seen it or not but if not, here's the link to the thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271064

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
Why in the world did you drive that in the snow?? AND Does your camera man have parkinsons????

Actually where i'm from it wasn't snowing.. just so happened to be like that
in Ohio when i got there that day... the main roads were clear... just a little bit of the junk around the shop.... i dunno... he might have parkinsons... or it could be nerves.. i'll have to ask him... :burnout:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Picked up the car today.... and as promised, here's the dyno # results with the new mods:

mydynograph.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread