Should I mod?

AKcobra

Established Member
Looking for Opinions on modding my 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca. When I bought the car I said I'm not moddding this one. For future resale/collector value. That being said I now have the mod bug. Give me your opinions. Should it stay Stock or screw it and let the modding begin.

I should also clarify that I have a 2004 SVT Cobra that is already heavily modded.

My shoes what would you do?

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
I would just add a supercharger, the new 5.0's respond so well to very low boost and it wouldn't be that hard to return to stock...p.s. must be nice having 2 badass rides..

AKcobra

Established Member
I would just add a supercharger, the new 5.0's respond so well to very low boost and it wouldn't be that hard to return to stock...p.s. must be nice having 2 badass rides..

Rode in my buddies procharged 5.0 and that's when I began feeling the bite. Looking at the VMP TVS Blower kit.
Thanks, I am very lucky to have the two rides I do...p.s. I used to have a wife. I enjoy the car much more:burnout:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Since you already have a heavily modded terminator you should just wake the Boss up a bit. Offroad x/h pipe, tune and MGW shifter

pufferfish

Established Member
its going to take 30 years for anyone to care about buying a virgin LS. end of the day, its still a bad ass limited production car. look at what modded grand nationals go for! you pay for the limited production AND the mods in them!

I say go hog wild and post videos so we can live vicariously through you:)

darreng505

Established Member
Mod it. I was in your same shoes when I got mine.
After first track day I never looked back.

The problem with future value of these cars is that they are a reissue of the original boss 302.
Just look at the reissue of the mach 1 by now. Nobody cares. Lol

Go forth and mod! But do it thoughtfully!

Deranged2013

Established Member
Mod it! You can always go back to stock if you decide to sell. I didn't buy my Boss to set it in a garage in hopes that one day I may be able to sell it for a profit. I bought to have a hell of a lot of fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread