743pv7l.jpg

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Clemson

Established Member
LOL, I notice all of you who so strongly disagree have 2015 mustangs as your avatar. I get it.

Clemson

Established Member
How so? I own a Fusion lol,its a great looking car. My opinion is that the new mustang looks way too much like one and I don't care for that. Youre opinion is that it doesn't and you like it. So be it. Im not going to change your mind and youre not going to change mine, and that's fine too. Not sure why some of you get so bent out of shape over what people say about a car you don't even own lol.

SD_Stang

Established Member
Until the car is tested and we see some at a track we have no idea how good it is. It's pretty much a wait and see. It could be the next big thing or just a small improvement if any.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member

Don't bet on it. lol

"According to Ford Mustang communications representative Brian Cotter, the new muscle car is being aimed at exceeding the lofty benchmarks set by the stripped-out, pared-down Boss 302 Laguna Seca, a model that doesn't even come with a back seat. Although Cotter wasn't at liberty to give us specific times and figures, he said that the car would sweep the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca bends at a time that would come under its purpose-built predecessor's blistering 1:39.5 pace."

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Until the car is tested and we see some at a track we have no idea how good it is. It's pretty much a wait and see. It could be the next big thing or just a small improvement if any.

My biggest question is regarding weight. As of now, I like the 2015 Mustang and would like to get one. I already think it looks outstanding, and I absolutely love the interior. I do want to see some test to see if the new chassis, front suspension, and IRS perform very BOSS-like as the engineers have stated. I hope to see at least a 15 hp increase, but my plans on actually purchasing one depend on weight. I sure hope they meet their goal of reducing some weight, even if it's 100 pounds. If this car gains 200 pounds, then a 15-20 hp gain would mean nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread