Should I wait for the 2015?

Clemson

Established Member
Mystic nailed it! Like I said, looks like my Fusion.....which is fine, if youre talking about a comfortable daily beater, but not a muscle car. That release could not have been a bigger let down. At least the interior is cool. At any rate, my choice of the 13 GT500 was sealed once I saw up close and in person the 15 model they had at the Charlottle 50th event.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
you should wait...the 2015 is going to a pretty badass car

better than 11-14 in every way minus the haters' "subjective" comments

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
you should wait...the 2015 is going to a pretty badass car

better than 11-14 in every way minus the haters' "subjective" comments

Indeed. Yet they keep coming back to the 2015 forum. Hmm

Attachments

• hFofRNF.jpg
    hFofRNF.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Laztug

Established Member
Wait for the 15 if you wan't the latest in technology. Take a 14 now if you want a great deal.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Wait for the 15. It will be a much better car in pretty much every way. Especially if it managed to shed some weight. It is known to be a much better handling car than the '14, it is getting upgraded engine internals from the Boss, and getting better tech gadgets. Not to mention personally, I would hate buying a '14 knowing the '15 is 6 months away and will run circles around me at a track. Yes, there will always be someone faster and something faster coming out from factory, but I couldn't knowingly buy an inferior performance car. I like the looks though so that isn't an issue for me.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Wait for the 15. It will be a much better car in pretty much every way. Especially if it managed to shed some weight. It is known to be a much better handling car than the '14, it is getting upgraded engine internals from the Boss, and getting better tech gadgets. Not to mention personally, I would hate buying a '14 knowing the '15 is 6 months away and will run circles around me at a track. Yes, there will always be someone faster and something faster coming out from factory, but I couldn't knowingly buy an inferior performance car. I like the looks though so that isn't an issue for me.

:nonono: you think the car will be light years ahead keep thinking that and ill keep laughing

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
It's amazing how the internet viewpoints magnify positive and negative aspects of the new car. Now, I will preface this by saying that I have no intention of getting rid of the 2014 GT500. My wife also has a 2013 Fusion.

We attended the NY International Auto Show a few weeks ago. The Ford lineup was there with the 50th Anniversary Mustang on display. There were two 2015 GTs on display also. The 2015 does not look like a Fusion. In my opinion, the 2015 looks great. Do we really want Mustangs to be alike forever? If that were the case our current cars would be exactly like 1960s Mustangs, and they are really not.

When I bought my 1987 Mustang GT in '87, the Aero headlights and cheese grater rear tail lights were controversial. Then there was the radical run from 1995-2004 with a complete body upgrade and a transition to the 4.6 V8. A body style that looked like no other Mustang. Compared to these two, the 2015 look is a minimal change.

The 2015: it's just another new Mustang model.

Pete

Last edited:

Clemson

Established Member
Im sorry, but its a slightly more aggressive fusion. Someone with photoshop skills can add 2 doors to the mustang and its unreal.
2013_Ford_Fusion_Review_5.jpg
hFofRNF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread