Show me your MPSS.....

Ky GT500

Established Member
Well got mine today 1484 out the door with road hazard at Tires First in Columbus GA.
They let me pull the car in and stand there and make sure what was going on the whole time. They have a different feel the GY. They make far less noise then the GY.
Traction well is wet her so will have to check a different day. My GY were always at proper psi but still wore out the edges front and rear

Thats a a great price,,, best I could get was $1699 out the door.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Just the rear are 295 105Y MPSS...love them!

10011321_10152077828926775_1280211311_n.jpg

Tight Lines

Established Member
Haha thats what I did when I got mine put on!!! lol Discount Tire put all my tires in big bags as to not get anything dirty! Also I dont know how this whole "new MPSS" got brought up but there was a guy on FB that had that fitment problem but solved it by keeping his suspension loaded when he put them on (I told him lol) I bought my MPSS from Discount tire in Nov 13 and they had to be shipped directly from Michelin. I got 315/35R20 110Y put on a 20x11 Forgestar CF10. Fit was perfect and it barely rubs the carpet when I turn in a driveway. I have done hard launches and driving and no rubbing on fenders or nothing. I dont know if these are the "old" model now? lol

Nick, if your talking about me, it's not true. You suggested to load the suspension for my install. I did try what you said but the tires were still outside the fender well, so the 315's were removed in favor of 295's. To be honest not sure who us right or who is wrong but the 315's I had DID NOT fit. Good luck to all that try, I hope you have better success then I did.

AMP GT500

Established Member
Paul,
I can't wait to see how they look on your ride ... i know you've been waiting for awhile. I'm hoping to have mine by next week. As you know from our IM's, I was initially planning on running the 315's on 20"x11" out back, BUT, I was advised by both Howey Industries and Forgeline to go with the 295's, as the 315's would be an issue.

Glad everything worked out for you! Now get some pictures posted!
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread