Show off your Fox.

tommygun

Established Member
02 did you buy that car from teh midwest? looks just like a car I use to own

O2Thief

Established Member
No picked it up right here in Louisiana from the original owner with 76K original miles. I have done all the current mods.

O2Thief

Established Member
I've always wanted to turbo a v-8. I have two turbos for sale now, it would be interesting to see what your car would do with one. Mine may be a little small for you though depending on your goals (however it should flow enough for 500+hp). The .82 A/R turbine housing would work good for you to increase exhaust flow.

Last edited:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I think I wouldn't need much boost being as how my heads flow so good. I want about 400 rwhp and be able to drive it everyday if I want. Keep the a/c and all accessories. A blower would be so easy to install thats why I'm leaning towards it but the turbo videos make me want one bad and there aren't many turbo stangs, esp. around here, if any?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
wildman_302 said:
Long time reader, decided to finally post, here is my little "in progress" fox body

album_pic.php

and the engine shot
album_pic.php

and some interior
album_pic.php
I have an 86 that is the same as yours but a hardtop. Nice car :thumbsup:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
BO TY KLR said:
Recently sold :cryying: But had to make way for the cobra

403Mustang2-med.jpg

403mustang_engine_1-med.jpg

403mustang_interior3-med.jpg

Awesome car. For curiousity's sake, where is the new owner from? I could swear I've seen that car before. Unless it was back when you still owned it... I'm in Peoria ALL the time, hardly ever in the Cobra though.

Shane's93LX

Established Member
I got mine from performancewheeloutlet.com

I believe the name of the wheel is "Dante", or at least that's what it says on the centercaps. The reason for them on mine is because I have the stock brakes in front, and the brake hub causes normal centercaps to not fit. They came with the wheels, and they fit pretty good.

BlackDrop50

No traction til 3rd....
Established Member
Shane's93LX said:
I got mine from performancewheeloutlet.com

I believe the name of the wheel is "Dante", or at least that's what it says on the centercaps. The reason for them on mine is because I have the stock brakes in front, and the brake hub causes normal centercaps to not fit. They came with the wheels, and they fit pretty good.

That's very interesting because I ordered some of the same wheels from the same company, the wheels didn't fit right, they were the wrong offset and would hit the strut, even with a wheel spacer. I had to return them, and they wouldn't refund my $1,000, so I had to go through my credit card company. Now the company has dissapeared :mj: :fm:

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Tabres said:
Awesome car. For curiousity's sake, where is the new owner from? I could swear I've seen that car before. Unless it was back when you still owned it... I'm in Peoria ALL the time, hardly ever in the Cobra though.

New owner is also from Peoria. So it was either me or him. I sold it last spring, wish I could have kept both.

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
TTT.....I want to see MORE fox bodys like mine....so I can have some good ideas and so I can get my car looking as nice as everyone elses.

Users who are viewing this thread