Siebon Carbon fiber upper grille gt500 stlye

101blur

Established Member
Brand new opened to test fit but realized it wont fit my 13 GT bumper So I need it gone.
Will fit 2010-2014 gt500 front bumper very very nice peace paid over $500 for it make reasonable offers I want it gone.
paypal only
update price is $325 shipped in the states updated 1/30/2015
photo3_zps2aa3d21e.jpg

photo2_zpsfb191501.jpg

photo4_zps828eb5fe.jpg

photo1_zps09f64a6e.jpg

Last edited:

MustangGT500

Established Member
Seems like in the Great Obama economy, nobody is buying anything. I can not give items away. I would love to have it, but just bought M&H Drag Radials. If, you could use some used Drag Radials 285/40/18 Nitto NTO5-R, lightly used. I have some things to swap?

101blur

Established Member
Seems like in the Great Obama economy, nobody is buying anything. I can not give items away. I would love to have it, but just bought M&H Drag Radials. If, you could use some used Drag Radials 285/40/18 Nitto NTO5-R, lightly used. I have some things to swap?

Right I cant believe no one wants this grill at this price they cost double new. huge loss for me. Sorry I'm more road coarse then drag setup let me know if you have things of that nature for trade. or make me an offer as its just sitting
thanks

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
I am possibly interested, but im not sure how i would mount my snake back on to this new grill. Does it come with some type of adapter to allow the emblem to be re attached?

101blur

Established Member
I am possibly interested, but im not sure how i would mount my snake back on to this new grill. Does it come with some type of adapter to allow the emblem to be re attached?

No sorry I'm sure you could retro fit it to but it did not come with any hardware for that. I just want the thing gone just sitting here collecting dust. If you are seriously interested I will shipp it to you today for $300 shipped cant beat that deal on a brand new grill in carbonfiber.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
After i saw your post i was looking around, apparently there are two versions of this grill. The one you have and another that has a place for the emblem already made into it. Ill get back to you about this one, im still trying to figure out if its even possible to retrofit or if i should get the one with the correct piece made into it already.

101blur

Established Member
After i saw your post i was looking around, apparently there are two versions of this grill. The one you have and another that has a place for the emblem already made into it. Ill get back to you about this one, im still trying to figure out if its even possible to retrofit or if i should get the one with the correct piece made into it already.

Just let me know don't think you will find it cheaper then my price for a new grille.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread