Sig help please

chevybutcher

Established Member
Anyone here good with photoshop please chime in....want a sig.... lookin for one the has a big shiney sharp meat clever with a ford emblem slicing though a heart with a bowtie on it and blood everywhere....help me out guys

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Maybe if you weren't such a weak noob, you'd look around and realize we have a section for stuff like this.

I would link you, but being that you think we're weak, I'll give you the chance to sprout some wings and prove to all of us meanies what a big boy you are.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Maybe if you weren't such a weak noob, you'd look around and realize we have a section for stuff like this.

I would link you, but being that you think we're weak, I'll give you the chance to sprout some wings and prove to all of us meanies what a big boy you are.

+1

Chevybutcher has to be a pbm. Or a seriously stupid troll.

chevybutcher

Established Member

Oh would you please girlfreind? I'm beggin you....Hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread