Sigh, update on my health

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
My thoughts & prayers are with you. My family has been touched by cancer numerous times. Please never give up hope & listen to your doctors advice. Take care...

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
I'm sorry to hear that, man. Keep fighting and keep your head up. My thoughts go out to you and your fiance. Stay strong and keep us updated.

Jaysin

Established Member
Sad to hear man. I dont post too much around here, but I wanted it to be known that there are alot of people praying for you and trying to keep you in good spirits. I cant personally relate to you, but my grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer early last year, and it really hits home. Life can definately be unfair at times, but you can't give up hope, when all else fails, there is always hope for a change. You are one year older than me and this is too young to have to deal with, sounds like you have a good lady by your side, and im sure your friends and family are staying strong with you, and you have everyone on here thinking and praying for you. Stay strong and have a positive outlook on this, life is precious and can be taken from any one at any moment, always cherish what you have. But its not your time yet man, fight back and pull through!!

01svtL

Established Member
Stay strong man. We'll be talking cars with you for a long time to come, don't worry. Just don't give up in your head and you'll be fine.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
wow man, this is one of the first post in a very long time,that had made me shed a tear. I can only imagine How your life is in a minute by minute roller coaster without a seat belt. Ill pray for you and the doctors to control the spread of this cancer. Your will defet. be in my night prayers for your speedy recovery and beating this thing as well.

JUSTAV6

Agreed. I hate to admit when I cry also. Hang in there man.

My mother had breast cancer a few years ago. She was able to beat it but it was difficult. Never give up hope though. Youve got plenty of prayers behind you.

Last edited:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
20 is way too young. Does it run in your family? As was already stated, stay positive and surround yourself with the people that are most important to you. My mother had liver cancer in 07 and had to get 1/3 of her liver removed. Thus far, Thank God, she's still in the clear. It was like getting punched in the stomach when the family heard of the diagnosis. Nothing else mattered in life except for her recovery. Problems at work, idiots on the road, personal problems, all meant nothing. Stay strong and focus on where you'll be in a few years, looking back and how you overcame this. You'll be in my prayers.

Surprisingly I just have very crappy luck and cancer doesn't run in the family. So I am starting something for the blood line down the road. I pray to god if I am able to have a family with my fiance my children do not get cancer. It would kill me inside to see them go through it.

I am sorry to hear about your mother, but very happy to hear she is still doing well!! that is such great news!

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
another little update of how wonderful everything has been for me, last night for the second time this month I had to go to the emergency room. Was horrible. The pain I was in yesterday I could just not handle and the pain meds I am on were just not cutting the pain for me

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Sorry to hear you are going through all this. Hang in there and try to keep your chin up. My prayers are with you and your family.

01svtL

Established Member
another little update of how wonderful everything has been for me, last night for the second time this month I had to go to the emergency room. Was horrible. The pain I was in yesterday I could just not handle and the pain meds I am on were just not cutting the pain for me

It's just pain man. Stay strong.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
man iam really sorry to hear that. ive seen several of ur other posts on this. im not a real big realigous person but i will pray for u and ur family for sure. goodluck and i know it can be hard to stay strong but hang in there man. iam sure all of us here at svtp will be thinking of u and ur family.
thanks
billy

jleews6

Established Member
I read this thread the first day you posted it and although Im just replying now I have thought about you every day. I just have a hard time with this stuff.
Hang in there man. My son was 11 years old and they told us that he had about a 20% chance at life because he was misdiagnosed for so long that his Lukemia was real bad. It has been a LONG battle but here we are now and he is a healthy 18 YO so hang in there and be strong.

Take care man.

Users who are viewing this thread