Sigh, update on my health

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Since you have all been so nice and caring to myself, I thought I would give the recent news update to you all. Friday I had a meeting at the hospital and the current Xray they'd taken had shown that the cancer in my left lung has gotten significantly worse in my left lung. I saw the xray and t he comparison from yesterday to a months' ago; and damn.

For some that may not know, my left lung is only one lobe; one was removed because of the position of a tumor. The cancer now from the looks of it is taking over about half of whats left. You could tell there was a lung there in the xray, but it was covered up a good percent.

my fiance and i are trying to stay strong but its just such a bitch and i keep getting kicked down again and again when it comes to getting news from them. I can now also feel one of my tumors on my left side of the chest, it scares me so much. its in my left pectoral region. my fiance was giving me a back massage today too and had felt a lot of lumps/tumors. I am in so much pain day to day that I have lost sleep because of it. THey are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to give/find me something strong enough to use. I was technically on (due to my personal error) 480 mg of oxycotin and it still didnt help me. The extended release too btw. Now I am on Fentanol (i know i spelt that wrong) patches with oxycodon immediate release as rescues for when the pain just gets way too bad.

IT's so terrible to know that in a couple months time, I could be dead.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Keep strong, I alwasy wonder how your doing, keep us updated, I hope the weather breask early this year so you can take your car out and have some fun

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Stay strong man, we'll all be praying for you. You got your self a good woman by your side too!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I shall say a prayer as well for you.
As hard as it is keep fighting. Don't let that little cowardly bastard cancer win.

canibus

Established Member
Take care of yourself the best you can, don't let that mother****er keep you down. You will beat it, you have enough support in your life. It can't win and it won't. Stay strong, we're all here with you. Don't feel alone.

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
It is difficult to read your post without getting upset. I am sure that cancer has touched all of our lives.

God bless you and stay strong.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Geez bro , Im really very sorry to hear that. I know its not much but I hope knowing that you got the support of all us here and all our best wishes and thoughts helps you atleast a little bit. Take care man.

Hawaii-50

Established Member
20 is way too young. Does it run in your family? As was already stated, stay positive and surround yourself with the people that are most important to you. My mother had liver cancer in 07 and had to get 1/3 of her liver removed. Thus far, Thank God, she's still in the clear. It was like getting punched in the stomach when the family heard of the diagnosis. Nothing else mattered in life except for her recovery. Problems at work, idiots on the road, personal problems, all meant nothing. Stay strong and focus on where you'll be in a few years, looking back and how you overcame this. You'll be in my prayers.

pharmd2010

Established Member
Hang in there man. Thankfully you are at an age where you have the absolute best chances of beating this thing. Stay strong and we'll be praying for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread