Silver 03 snake at TTU....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
hey man, i know we PM'd each other a little while back but my PM privileges were taken away......

i moved back to LBK and i'll be trailering the cobra back up with me at thanksgiving.....reply here so i can figure out how to get in touch with ya
-tony

jsaxman

Established Member
what do yall guys drive?? im at tech as well majoring in mechanical engineering. i drive this f-150 up here and the cobra's back down south where it stays at home in the car bubble.
jsaxman

Last edited:

ChadR

Established Member
Hey Tony this is Chad from Protech, when you get the cobra down here you need to bring it out to the Friday night Sonic cruise....It should get pretty busy this winter bunch of cars out right now....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Tony - you moved back up there?? Before/after the hurricane? if after, how did you fare? Evacuate?

yeah, had some business opportunities that i moved up here to explore.....i'll tell you all about it when i'm in town

what do yall guys drive?? im at tech as well majoring in mechanical engineering. i drive this f-150 up here and the cobra's back down south where it stays at home in the car bubble.
jsaxman

'00 Lincoln Navigator...Blacked out on 22's
'04 SVT Cobra...silver, looks stock....definately not :rockon:

Hey Tony this is Chad from Protech, when you get the cobra down here you need to bring it out to the Friday night Sonic cruise....It should get pretty busy this winter bunch of cars out right now....

definately will Chad! sounds like a good time, more so than what we used to have to work with 3-4yrs ago when it was like 5 cars

Users who are viewing this thread