Silver Cobra Thread?

xMythic

photobucket-1456-1337560105712.jpg

2012-05-20_17-19-00_251.jpg

UARPREY

Established Member
Went to a cruise in last night and a guy was there with like professional photography stuff, got a few real nice shots of the Terminator, will post them in a few

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looking forward to seeing them when you post them up.

A lot of really nice looking silver Terminators posted up in this thread. Keep them coming.

cobra4168

Established Member
Another Silver...

My son took this photo in our shop shortly after Bowling Green last year. Love this one!

8545842015_4ccc87a395_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
My contribution.
ve5ane4e.jpg

Nice! I was initially thinking of getting that color combo/style when I wanted another set of TF wheels. I didn't think it would look right but I guess I was wrong. Are those the 4.5" new design lips which have a slight step look to them? What tires are you running and did you have to do anything to make them fit? If you have any better clarity pic...please post when you get the chance.

dlc03

Established Member
Nice! I was initially thinking of getting that color combo/style when I wanted another set of TF wheels. I didn't think it would look right but I guess I was wrong. Are those the 4.5" new design lips which have a slight step look to them? What tires are you running and did you have to do anything to make them fit? If you have any better clarity pic...please post when you get the chance.

I have bfg 335/30/18 out back. I have low profile bolts. I don't have rolled fenders but I do plan on doing it. I'll try and post better pic later with crappy iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread