Silver Springs

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
a car club I'm in is caravaning up with SVTOA for it. I"ll post up where they are meeting.

I can't go cuz I have to work. It should be a ton of mustangs.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
our club is cruising up around 7 am on sat. all the way down hwy 40 from ormond bch. i will be there fri night and sat as well.

silvrbullit04

Established Member
anyone from the clermont, orlando, or lakeland area going that would be willing to meet up and caravan together? If anyone has info on where other people are meeting let us know so that we can join in.

silvrbullit04

Established Member
if anyone is interested some of us are meeting in clermont at the dunkin donuts off of 50 just east of 27 between 6 and 6:15 to get coffee etc... plan on leaving around 630am so we can get there early and get a good spot to park at the show!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
turfman said:
near the Mall at Mellenia -way too much traffic!
Hey turfman If you want to meet us at dunkin dounuts saturday morn we can cruise out. You have to go west of Orlando anyway and then we can just jump on the turnpike. Let me know.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Is anyone familiar with the Red 93 Cobra that was for sale at Silver Springs this last weekend? Saturday?

Thanks, Robert

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Robert,
It was hit in the front. Had been painted, had a heater core leak and should have been asking around $6k. New carpet, window and power door lock issues, too.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
was that the one that was going for $10,900? A little pricey as it looked like a daily driver.

A for sale sign was in the windshield. The hood was closed and I noticed boost and fuel pressure gauges on the drivers pillar. S/C'ed I presume? I think the price was around $10K.

R

Users who are viewing this thread