Simpsons Vs. Family Guy

• Simpsons

Votes: 43 38.1%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 70 61.9%

• Total voters

Dominh8ter

Established Member
Simpsons: been around for 18 yrs., longest running sitcom, genious story writing, and Homer is the worlds worst father.

Family Guy: rauchy, jaw droppingly distasteful, and Peter is the worlds stupidist father.

Im an avid fan of both these hilarious sitcoms. But i haven't been able determine which is my fav. Let's see what you have to say!!

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
they are both extremley funny shows. if i had to pick i probably couldnt because they are that funny. you should have had the option "i cant pick".

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Family Guy caught me because of it's pure randomness, like the Kool-Aid man busting through the wall of the courtroom. I love all the snide remarks that Stewie makes as well. IMO, Family Guy is better although I was never a hardcore Simpsons watcher.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Family guy is the Funniest of the two. The only cartoon that can even rival it right now is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I have never really liked the Simpsons and I always thought it was overrated.

31Charlie

My freakin car is crushed
Established Member
Juice33 said:
Family guy is the Funniest of the two. The only cartoon that can even rival it right now is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I have never really liked the Simpsons and I always thought it was overrated.

ATHF is a lot funnier, but the episodes dont have a plot and they are only about 12 minutes long so you cant even compare the two shows. I do enjoy the Simpsons but Family Guy is better. I love the flash backs that Peter is always having to prove how stupid he his.

31C

PONY MAN

Established Member
mjzilinski said:
Simpsons, although family guy is still pretty funny
Simspons, they really started it all.
All the characters are funny & they get some really cool people to be guest characters.
18 plus years of being funny, got to love them. :)

skajake83

far from stock
Established Member
Duende said:
...people still watch The Simpsons?

I didn't know people still watched them either. I stopped like 5 years ago, it was going down hill then. Family guy is in a different league, I haven't seen an episode that wasn't atleast as funny as the best simpson's episode.

dpotter

Established Member
I can't pick between the two, both rediculously funny...leaning toward Family Guy though. Really tough choice.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Family Guy times a million. Never was a huge fan of the simpsons althought it is pretty funny. I can't get enough of Family Guy.

sunburst six

Established Member
'Cause we are the aquateens
Make the homies say oh
And the girlies wanna scream
'Cause we are the aquateens

...Number one in da hood, G :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread