Votes: 43 38.1%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 70 61.9%

• Total voters

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I think Family Guy is a little fresher, but ultimately I would give it to Simpsons for longetivity (and it's still a really runny show).

But, they're both blown out of the water by Aqua Teen.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Shawn MacAnanny said:
Family Guy, it's jokes are much more indepth and require a higher understand to laugh at them.

Are you serious? A four year old could watch family guy and find it funny. I haven't watched The Simpsons in a few years since they started sucking but Family Guy doesn't hold a candle to the Simpson episodes of the mid-late 90's.

Squeeler92

Family Guy I find funnier, but Simpsons definetly requires more knowledge of the world to really get some of the funnier, but more subtle areas of the show. Family Guy has them too, but for the most part it's just random, nonsensical occurrences moshed together. ATHF, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law and Robot Chicken are also freakin hilarious...

Ill admit Family guy is alot funnier than the Simpsons, but the Simpsons started it all and have been around 18 years, so I have to go with them. But Family guy is still a kick ass show.

Hey mang, you're on our turf mang!

Yo, I cut you, I cut you up so bad, You gunna wish I no cut you up so bad!

untitled11.gif

tony281sc2

Established Member
IMO the simpsons are a lot better. family guy is kinda funny but they wont make half as many episodes of it. i agree that the new simpsons arent that funny but most of the older ones are halarious

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
I gotta pick Simpsons just because I've been watching it for as long as I can remember. Family guy is funnier, though. Really the only shows I watch, besides COPS and Leno.

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
Family Guy for me, but no credit can be taken away from the Simpsons, what they've done is very impressive with today's ADD filled society to go for almost 20 years. But Family Guy is my all time favorite, Seth Macfarlane is a comic genius in my book.

Nino S

Established Member
Simpsons is a classic show, but i think that the past years i have laughed maybe once through the whole episode.
Family Guy on the other hand is non stop belly aching laughter IMO. I hope that Family Guy is able to make half the number of episodes as Simpsons but I really do not see it happening, i think that they are gonna run out of ideas after a while.

smkstang1

Established Member
Family guy by far.... The subtle adult humor and cracks surpass Simpsons humor for me... I have been a fan Simpsons for 10 years but now like Family Guy much much more....

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
simpsons is awesome.. family guy is like a stupider simpsons.. so its awesome as well..

american dad sucks, too preachy imo.. its like its trying to be funny..

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
:Flash Forward 10 years:

Family Guy? What's that?

Simpsons = forever

and lets talk spin offs:

Futurama>>>>>>>American Dad

American Dad = :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

coolguy10786

Established Member
Wish King of the Hill was an option, its my favorite especially the firefighter episode, but of the two im going with The Simpsons.

Users who are viewing this thread