single turbo 03 cobra FS/FT

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
it hasnt been to the track since the build. it has 500 light break in miles. and a few hours on the dyno. some street tuning and three test drives that i made when i picked it up.

weswtbcobra

Established Member
nice car- i am not really in the market, but would consider buying it anyway if it weren't for the stripes. i know you say the would come off- but i would be concerned about difference in the paint under the stripes. anything you can say regarding that?
also- what about some interior shots? condition of exterior?- dings, chips, scratches, etc?
if you prefer to email me [email protected]
thanks

shhak

Established Member
Trade for a 6-Pack of Bud, and a fat, overweight Girlfriend ???? :shrug:

Bump for a Bad-Ass Car !!!

Isn't 2 auto cobra's enough for you??? I'm still planning to get up there and let you take me for a ride in one of those. Got sent to TX on a job so my trip back up to IL got postponed a little while.

Wiz, how firm is that price? I'd love to have it, but I know I can't swing it right now, but I may know someone who can. He's got an 04 Z06 that he's been trying to sell ever since he rode in my TT car. I'll let him know it's for sale and send him your way. Good Luck.:beer:

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
the price is a little negotiable.
the stripes are vinyl and can be removed. the paint is not going to be any different. the car is detailed professinally on a regular basis and the paint is protected.
previous track numbers with the whipple/6 speed were 10.51 at 135 and change.

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
COBRAINTERIOR006.gif

COBRAINTERIOR008.gif

COBRAINTERIOR001.gif

COBRAINTERIOR005.gif

COBRAINTERIOR004.gif

COBRAINTERIOR002.gif

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
i just want a new project. not much more i can do with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread