single turbo 03 cobra FS/FT

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
well, im not desperate so that wont happen. ill sit on it til i get a good offer.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bump for a good man! You will not find a better person to buy a Cobra from! Everything is done the best of the best!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i was at coastal yesterday and got to see this beast hahah so amazing!!! Looks 100 times better in real life and with how good it looks online thats saying something!

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Don't mean to burst your bubble dude, but I highly doubt anyone is gona come along with 45,000 cash and buy your car. The only cars around that sell for there mods value are the 93-98 Supras. I'm not trolling, just trying to lend some helping advice. 32-33k would prolly sell.

I don't mean to burst your bubble dude but it sold for just barely shy of $40k, I am just lending some helpful advise.

I all seriousness, these cars are really starting to hold their value with mods. People that are trying to build them soon find out how much time and money they can take up and buying one done at a decent price is a wiser decision.

The guy that bought this car just bought a TT 03 Cobra 2 months ago and after he added up everything else that he wanted to do it made more sense to buy this one and sell off the one that he just bought.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread