Sinister Killer whale VS Sea Lions

Oman_cobra

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsN63PRCW8&feature=channel]YouTube - Killer Whale vs. Sea Lions[/ame]

guess that kid was wrong when he said "Free willy" ? :shrug:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
has anyone ever seen (on tv nat geo or something) the vid when they let the pup go free?? pretty wierd but the whales actually do

big mofo's cool vid

Last edited:

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Okay, we all know that humans are the obvious "smart creature" on our planet but I am at a loss as to how flipplin stupid a sea lion must be

The narrator said: ..."been fishing this beach for sea lions for 17 years..."

You'd think, that after 17 years, the sea lions would have some sort of plan to NOT hang out on the edge of the water line...

And, are sea lions not only dumb but blind and deaf as well? How can you be chillin on that water line with you bro's and NOT KNOW a monster is less then 20 feet away bout' ready to swim up a put a chomp on yo' ass?

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Okay, we all know that humans are the obvious "smart creature" on our planet but I am at a loss as to how flipplin stupid a sea lion must be

The narrator said: ..."been fishing this beach for sea lions for 17 years..."

You'd think, that after 17 years, the sea lions would have some sort of plan to NOT hang out on the edge of the water line...

And, are sea lions not only dumb but blind and deaf as well? How can you be chillin on that water line with you bro's and NOT KNOW a monster is less then 20 feet away bout' ready to swim up a put a chomp on yo' ass?

LOL.... Sea Lions are the Honda civics of the sea.. It has happened time and time again and they still just don't know any better..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Play ball.
lol

I hate the sea.
LOL! I literally grew up 3 doors from a beach. Spent all my summers as a kid at the beach every day. Spent countless hours in the water, sometimes swimming up to a mile to the rocky end of a sand bar. Never, ever worried about what was in the water. I knew that we had sand sharks around but they weren't much of a threat. And then along came JAWS! Since that movie, I no longer frolic in the ocean like I used to. Heck, I remember years ago swimming in the Pacific from the aircraft carrier I was stationed on. We'd jump off a plane elevator, swim around with one small boat with two armed Marines watching for sharks), and then calmly climb up a net back onto the elevator. I look back at that now and just shake my head. :eek:

I've seen videos like this on programs like National Geographic. Nature can be so interesting. And surprising.

1.8t

Established Member
Those are sea lion pups that are being attacked. They haven't learned that hanging out at the waters edge = DIAF yet.

Users who are viewing this thread