Haha

That thing sounds beastly.

Oh, and obviously it looks tits.

<- Jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Love your truck, one day I want one just like it. My old one was silver and was pretty sweet. But yours is :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Mental note start saving for another L.

95riosnake

Established Member
That's definitely the sickest looking Lightning ever. Please post some pics of it!

+1 that's a badass truck and the stance is dead on. Hell the fender gap on your truck is better than a lot of the mustangs on here, lol. I'd never want to sell my cobra but if I was going to, that lightning would be a nice replacement! Plus I can't bring home a sheet of plywood in my car haha

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Has it ever been raced or driven hard? :lol1:

nope...owned by some old guy only drove it to church on sundays......;-)

nice, i always see your truck around Coconut creek

yea i work in coconut creek off of hillsboro....we should meet up sometime:beer:

+1 that's a badass truck and the stance is dead on. Hell the fender gap on your truck is better than a lot of the mustangs on here, lol. I'd never want to sell my cobra but if I was going to, that lightning would be a nice replacement! Plus I can't bring home a sheet of plywood in my car haha

thanks bud!! and ya i think a sheet of plywood is the most wieght ive ever had in the back lol

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
finally someone slammed a lightning...i hated seeing all this 2/4 girl drops on lightnings...trucks are ment to be slammed or lifted nothing inbetween..i had a sierra with a 6/9 drop cammed/stalled and loved it..i could only imagine what a L is like!!

question...howd you achieve the 5 in the front using stock springs...spindles and control arms? looks good man!!

brunocobratt

Established Member
nope...owned by some old guy only drove it to church on sundays......;-)

yea i work in coconut creek off of hillsboro....we should meet up sometime:beer:

thanks bud!! and ya i think a sheet of plywood is the most wieght ive ever had in the back lol

a few mustangs and i from a local forum are going to PBIR at december 22 for some friendly runs you could join us :beer:

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
a few mustangs and i from a local forum are going to PBIR at december 22 for some friendly runs you could join us :beer:

sounds like fun but im still working some bugs outta the motor....somethings just not right...let me know if theres any local meets/shows tho

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Nice...I met you one day while you were in your work truck in Coconut Creek.I was in
the white L that you parked next to.Sorry I couldn't make it out on that run that night,but I was actually at my brother's house visiting because my dad was really sick.

Nice vid....nice L!

Users who are viewing this thread