Slightly used Stainless Works headers

jayman33

These are still on the car, its just sitting there as I don't have a tune right now for it anyway after pulling the blower off. They seriously only have maybe 50 miles on them. I'm not taking them off until Sunday. They're basically brand new, great shape, didn't have any fitment issues at all. If anyone wants some pics with them on the car just PM me your email. I'm looking to get $800.00 shipped. These are headers and O/R X-pipe. Again, they're in great shape. I'm right outside Fort Bragg.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Shops usually charge around 6 hours of labor. Not hard to do on jackstands though, just takes time and sone frustration.

OP can you pm me some pics? Was going to order some after xmas but this is too good to pass up

Fun4me

Established Member
Shops usually charge around 6 hours of labor. Not hard to do on jackstands though, just takes time and sone frustration.

OP can you pm me some pics? Was going to order some after xmas but this is too good to pass up

Thanks.
So w/ this setup, are there cats? Also, with just the longtubes and x pipe what are the expected gains w/ a performance tune?

jayman33

Grabber, pm me your email or phone number and I can email or text the pics your way.
Viper, let me know if you want pics as well.

snakebit05

Established Member
Are these the cheaper of the 2 headers stainlessworks offers? Long tube or shorties?

Last edited:

themasterg8

Established Member
Stainless works headers

Are the stainless works headers and xpipe for sale still Im just outside of brag and could pick them up locally?

Users who are viewing this thread