Slobodan Milosevic Opinions

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
For all of you who don’t know, he was charged with the mass killing of muslims in his country.

I have a girlfriend who is actually from Yugoslavia, grew up there and everything. After visiting Macedonia and seeing how we helped the muslim population invade that country it is a shame to say this guy is really that bad. I am not condoning the killing of 1000's of muslims but the man was trying to protect his country from invasion and the US helped the muslims.

I just don’t get why the media has to be so one sided in this ordeal.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SanDiego01Snake said:
+1
They are so boring.
Smell worse than the stinking republicans too!

Last edited by a moderator:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
CobraZb said:
It was the democrats that got us into this though.

let me get this straight...you're defending milosovic, saying he's not "that bad" of a guy, and that democrats "got us into this?" into what, leading a campaign against a commie genocidal bastard?

listen man...you need to take a good, long, HARD look at what you're talking about, because i think you honestly have little clue. This guy MASSACRED people like they were bugs. He ordered men, boys, women, elderly to be expelled out of their homes, then for their property to be pillaged and destroyed, women raped, and people of all genders and ages shot and beaten to death.

The guy displaced millions of people and killed over 200,000 of them.

What you REALLY need to do is 1. find the official list of charges against him and take a read through them and 2. find pictures and videos of his men at work. You'll vomit, and i gaurantee this issue will be put to rest for you.

Last edited:

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
let me get this straight...you're defending milosovic, saying he's not "that bad" of a guy, and that democrats "got us into this?" into what, leading a campaign against a commie genocidal bastard?

listen man...you need to take a good, long, HARD look at what you're talking about, because i think you honestly have little clue. This guy MASSACRED people like they were bugs. He ordered men, boys, women, elderly to be expelled out of their homes, then for their property to be pillaged and destroyed, women raped, and people of all genders and ages shot and beaten to death.

The guy displaced millions of people and killed over 200,000 of them.

What you REALLY need to do is 1. find the official list of charges against him and take a read through them and 2. find pictures and videos of his men at work. You'll vomit, and i gaurantee this issue will be put to rest for you.

See I am not defending what he is did, I am just saying I dont think the US has looked at the whole side of the picture. If you look at it from the side for a non-us reporter or something like that. That is all I am saying. I am just looking at it from another side, someone that lived there. It is hard to find data that is not so one sided. That is the problem.

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Perhaps we need to see all the information. I've seen plenty of info on our enemy Saddam, but without all the political spin the information takes on a different perspective.

UCBeau

05 Roush said:
Perhaps we need to see all the information. I've seen plenty of info on our enemy Saddam, but without all the political spin the information takes on a different perspective.
It's true, saddam was really not such a bad guy, he was just misunderstood. Those mass graves are just coincidences..they had a bad flu outbreak those years. Same with Hitler, he too was just misunderstood. :bored:

Banned
I don't care if the guy is dead or alive because he isn't in power... But he killed a lot of people.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
It's true, saddam was really not such a bad guy, he was just misunderstood. Those mass graves are just coincidences..they had a bad flu outbreak those years. Same with Hitler, he too was just misunderstood. :bored:

Nice try there, Skippy. :rolleyes:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
thank god we have the u.n. to take care of problems like this... :bash:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
DaleM said:
He seemed to have done a good job making a mockery of you. :cryying:

Oh really? And how does one act any different in the "Handbook for Ruthless Dictators?"

Please. There are far worse bad guys out there we show little interest in... like Nguema and Mugabe. But that's OK, they don't affect our oil so I guess that's acceptible.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
05 Roush said:
Oh really? And how does one act any different in the "Handbook for Ruthless Dictators?"
I would have to direct you to each President's advisors. Strategically Europe has been important to the US, Africa has not. Maybe something/someones in Europe were asking for intervention. Since you seem to know please enlighten us.

Users who are viewing this thread