Slow Motion drag race launches - GoPro HERO 3+

TRC

Established Member
Enjoy!

[youtube_browser]HOmXCbVIU_c[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
It's amazing how much tire shake some of those have on the launch and still hold together

TRC

Established Member
Awesome video!

But how many times were they going to keep replaying one of those clips? lol

Thanks!

There was only one clip that was duplicated and that was to show different levels of slow motion. All other clips were different launches/races. i guess maybe we could have been more clear in the video.

Thanks for the feedback :beer:

TRC

Established Member
It's amazing how much tire shake some of those have on the launch and still hold together

yea the slow mo really gives you a good idea of how the cars/tires actually look during the launch! we love it! :beer:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Thanks!

There was only one clip that was duplicated and that was to show different levels of slow motion. All other clips were different launches/races. i guess maybe we could have been more clear in the video.

Thanks for the feedback :beer:

Oh. They looked like the same clips, but I was basing that off the sounds and the angles. It may have just been crazy me.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
The first minute was cool. Then the novelty wore off for me. Even though they were different races, it seemed a little repetitive. Easy to think they were repeated. But cool idea and footage regardless. :thumbsup:

BTS

Established Member
Awesome , help relive my old school Toyota Days , most of them are running the mighty 8.8

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome video! I've seen the occasional slo-mo video of launches, but seeing all of these on one video was great. Thanks for posting it up.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Awesome video!

But how many times were they going to keep replaying one of those clips? lol

Some people seem to find a way to bitch about ANYTHING...even an awesome video like this. Smh.

Awesome video OP. Love seeing these slow motion versions of things. Really allows you to see things that usually happen so fast you'd never see it with the naked eye. Also makes it a lot scarier seeing it like that for some reason. Looks a lot more dangerous lol.

Users who are viewing this thread