slp cat back

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds nice. Best tips of any catback IMO. Is this the loudest catback you've had/heard?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
themadgmkillr said:
how much extra did you pay for the 3 gallons of water in the pipes...?

I just love the people that add nothing to our forums by posting nothing constructive. :bored: Oh and your photoshopped sig sucks.

Blackmagic - Sounds really good. :thumbsup:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Sounds good, but dide, what IS up with the water? I have never seen that much come out of an exhaust.

Constable

Established Member
That water's common in Machs Marauders, and Aviators.

My brother followed me one day and said that water never stopped... it was a consistent "pour" from my pipes until I finally shut the car off. It was wild, but only happened every once in a while. Just lots of condensation I suppose.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Constable said:
That water's common in Machs Marauders, and Aviators.

My brother followed me one day and said that water never stopped... it was a consistent "pour" from my pipes until I finally shut the car off. It was wild, but only happened every once in a while. Just lots of condensation I suppose.

It seems to me that that is excessive. I mean there is little difference in engines between that and a cobra. My 98 cobra never had water run out of it like that, and I have seen several mach's of which I have never noticed water running out in that magnitude.

Users who are viewing this thread