Slp Exhaust

BlackenedSVT

The Clown has it out 4 me
Established Member
Has anyone been bothered by the "approval" of the market listed items?

EVERY time i list something on these forums, I NEVER get it posted in the market. Its been over a week now and my thread still isn't on there. YES its listed in the right forum and YES i have read the requirements to post and YES my threads have all fallen under them correctly....

So since no one can see my thread i'll post it here reguardless.

I'm looking to buy an SLP Exhaust catback for my 2004 Cobra. I already have the tips and resonators. Just looking for the tubing/pipes if anyone is willing to sell them. Let me know. Contact me here or e-mail

[email protected]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Contact one of the mods and maybe they can tell you what you're doing wrong, if anything.

lococobra03

Established Member
Has anyone been bothered by the "approval" of the market listed items?

EVERY time i list something on these forums, I NEVER get it posted in the market. Its been over a week now and my thread still isn't on there. YES its listed in the right forum and YES i have read the requirements to post and YES my threads have all fallen under them correctly....

So since no one can see my thread i'll post it here reguardless.

I'm looking to buy an SLP Exhaust catback for my 2004 Cobra. I already have the tips and resonators. Just looking for the tubing/pipes if anyone is willing to sell them. Let me know. Contact me here or e-mail

[email protected]

I feel your pain on the listings. I thought I was doing everything right also. 03 cobra should say it all. Finally just gave up. I wanted to buy 60 lbs for 03 cobra. That what I put and it never got posted along with several other 03 cobra parts. The funny thing is I see FS: 60lb injectors all the freaking time.

Users who are viewing this thread