Smoked headlights

burke985

Established Member
Just saying there ain't crap really out there for us 2012 owners and the raxioms IMO look better than anything out right now. They suck ass visibility wise though definitely need an HID kit with them

01bluesnake

Established Member
I like the projector HID style style lights, but the stock halogens give the car a little more aggressive look which appeals to me for some reason. Was just talking with someone else about this that was thinking the same.

streetrods

Established Member
I have the hid raxioms in mine...

2010gt7.jpg

2010gt5.jpg

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Any updates on these?

I got them in late this week and put them in and they fit great. No issues what so ever. I'm actually debating selling them to buy the blacked halo lights. Ill snap some pics tomorrow. I also put some of the plastic covers on them but I do alot of night driving so these will not cut it

grnenvy

Established Member
Not to be a Dick but why would anyone want to smoke out there headlamps? I understand it may look better but u loose visability. If anything I want my shit brighter so I can ****en see at nite.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
I like the projector HID style style lights, but the stock halogens give the car a little more aggressive look which appeals to me for some reason. Was just talking with someone else about this that was thinking the same.

I agree 100%, which is why I won't switch to a headlight that puts the beam on the inside of the housing. Makes the car look crosseyed. As long as they are of somewhat decent quality, I'll probably just get these blacked out ones and call it a day.

streetrods

Established Member
Not to be a Dick but why would anyone want to smoke out there headlamps? I understand it may look better but u loose visability. If anything I want my shit brighter so I can ****en see at nite.

Can't speak for the non hid raxiom but my smoked hid headlights are the brightest lights I have ever had in a mustang... My stock hid's were broken and I didn't want to spend $1,000 each for new ones from Ford...so that's why I have smoked

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Where yall getting the smoked headlights from? Wonder if I can toss them on my '13 and keep the crazy expensive HID's on a shelf for trade-in time?

Users who are viewing this thread