Sn95 svt cobra & r32 skyline gt-r *pics*

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
So I just recently imported my skyline from Japan as some may know from my previous thread (if you're interested to know how go here and check it out).

But I also this passed weekend sold my Cobra. I owned it for almost 10 years and it's been a fun car. But I just didn't get to use it what it was meant for since starting a family. So it's off to a new owner that will enjoy it and let it stretch it's legs!

But I took some pictures before the new owner picked up the Cobra. It's not a professional photoshoot by any means and not an ideal location. But I worked with what I had.

I present "Salt and Pepa" lol or something like that...

fronts%201_zpsm3bnhgd6.jpg

fronts%202_zpszpstduwy.jpg

Rears1_zpsedbjro8u.jpg

Stare%20Down%202_zpswwgwlrst.jpg

Stare%20Down%203_zpsertenpfr.jpg

Stare%20Down%201_zps959bfhik.jpg

Attachments

• fronts 1.jpg
    fronts 1.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 642
  • fronts 2.jpg
    fronts 2.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 663
  • Rears1.jpg
    Rears1.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 768
  • Stare Down 3.jpg
    Stare Down 3.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 617
  • Stare Down 2.jpg
    Stare Down 2.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 665

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Cool to see the sn95 still looking mint! That r32 must be fun to drive with 320hp

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Looks fantastic.

If it were me, though that SN95 would NEVER get driven.

Thank you! Yeah, the SN95 hardly got driven. That's why I ended up selling it!

Cool to see the sn95 still looking mint! That r32 must be fun to drive with 320hp

Thank you! It is pretty fun. Waiting for the weather to clear up to have some real driving experience!

72SBC

Established Member
Take the spoiler off the R32, they look badass without them!

esonu

Established Member
how much did this end up costing you? Both cars look so sexy!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Take the spoiler off the R32, they look badass without them!

I kind of like the spoiler on it. It's an aftermarket unit, so it's different from the other R32's coming in with stock spoilers.

how much did this end up costing you? Both cars look so sexy!

I'd rather not say exactly how much, but you can get them from 15-30k. Mine was on the upper scale of that range. It's got about 33,600 KM (19-20k Miles) and a really nice interior. So it went for more than the average R32 GTR at auction.

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Good stuff.

Still can't drive mine. I f**king HATE NJ. After weeks of waiting for the MVC, they just informed me (I had to call them) that they think there were issues with my paperwork i.e. two of the customs papers (one of them has zero hand written stuff on it) were photocopies. I already tried to get originals and wasn't able to.

I'm so infuriated. So probably won't be able to drive mine for another couple of weeks. Just in time for snow season.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Both really clean cars.
How is it driving on the wrong side of the car. Do you mix up shifts anytime?

So far I haven't mixed up any yet. I caught myself one time before I started moving putting the shift in 5th instead of 1st, but it was for about .5 seconds lol. I do have to consciously think about shifting.
Good stuff.

Still can't drive mine. I f**king HATE NJ. After weeks of waiting for the MVC, they just informed me (I had to call them) that they think there were issues with my paperwork i.e. two of the customs papers (one of them has zero hand written stuff on it) were photocopies. I already tried to get originals and wasn't able to.

I'm so infuriated. So probably won't be able to drive mine for another couple of weeks. Just in time for snow season.

Dang, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. Shoot me a PM maybe I can help with what forms you need and stuff.

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Eh it's just dumb DMV crap. I gave them all the right forms, they just won't pass it because two of them were photocopies.. because that is what I was given from the Customs Broker. Forms 7501 and 3461.

It's so dumb. This would all move a lot faster if you could do it in person... But hey, why make things easier when they can be harder and slower? Goooooo Government! :rolling:

Enjoy yours as much as you can. I literally just sat in the car in the garage for 30 mins with it idling and listening to music.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
My 7501 for was photocopied too, but the customs stamp on it was original. In Virginia you only need 1 of the customs forms. They tried to tell me I needed the 3461 stamped too. I was livid when they said that. But I kindly referred them to their own website stating I only needed 1 of the customs forms stamped.

Sik03SVT

Established Member
Love unique.

Nice..i love the classics,i still would love a blue r34,and will eventually own a blue GTR,until then i've got my baby GTR... 08 G37sTT...I say keep the wing it looks good,and is appropriate for it's age/time,and it looks good. I'm still waiting to get mine back its been almost 4 months and hopefully is days away from getting on the dyno for a final tune..with the new engine an B.c Stroker kit,should be good for 650rwhp give or take at 9lbs and around 700 on 11lbs which will be my inital hi/low setup.MyG37.jpg

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Nice..i love the classics,i still would love a blue r34,and will eventually own a blue GTR,until then i've got my baby GTR... 08 G37sTT...I say keep the wing it looks good,and is appropriate for it's age/time,and it looks good. I'm still waiting to get mine back its been almost 4 months and hopefully is days away from getting on the dyno for a final tune..with the new engine an B.c Stroker kit,should be good for 650rwhp give or take at 9lbs and around 700 on 11lbs which will be my inital hi/low setup.View attachment 52287

Awesome man, good luck. Hope to see some videos of it!

Users who are viewing this thread