Snap-On Tools & Tool Box For Sale/Trade

MeanO3

Established Member
So I am basically cleaning out my garage and getting rid of any extras that I have come across and anything that I have never used and have absolutely no use for. Some stuff may have used once at most and then sat in my box but other than that nothing has been done with anything I am listing.

Part numbers are listed first, details of the item and then I'm listing Snap-On's list price not my asking price. Please contact me with an offer or request for more information or pictures. Thank you

YA4000B - Blue Point (New)
Automotive Test Kit
Brake Bleeding, Vacuum Testing, 30 Piece Kit
List Price: $115.00

2004BSKA - Snap-On (New)
Battery Service Kit
Angle Nose Pliers (208BCP), Side Terminal Cleaner (BTC10), Terminal Brush (BTC3A), GM Battery Terminal Wrench (YA249)
List Price: $80.10

AWM110DHK - Snap-On (New)
11 Piece Long Metric L-Shape Hex Set 2 - 12mm
List Price: $63.65

AW1015DHK - Snap-On (New)
15 Piece Standard L-Shape Hex Set .028" - 3/8"
List Price: $60.30

TMXK4 - Snap-On (New)
4" Knurled Extension
1/4" Drive
List Price: $18.50

TMXK2 - Snap-On (New)
2" Knurled Extension
1/4" Drive
List Price: $14.25

TMM7 - Snap-On (New)
7mm 6 Point Shallow Socket
1/4" Drive
List Price: $14.10

TM11 - Snap-On (New)
11/32" 6 Point Shallow Socket
1/4" Drive
List Price: $12.25

The list price is only so you can see what retail on each item is, not for my price. I'm looking for offers so please either send a PM or text (2159642820) whenever to make an offer.*

I also have my tool box up for sale. It is in perfect condition and has never been in a shop. It has sat inside of two storage units since I've owned it because each shop I worked at had wall mounted tool boxes and I still have no use for it except storage.

KRA2422POT
Flat Black W/ Gloss Black Trim
54 3/4" Wide, 24" Deep, 39 3/16" High
Top Drawer 50" Wide x 5" Deep
Second Drawer 50" Wide x 3" Deep
10 Drawers
List Price: $4885.00

I would sell everything including the box for $2200.00 and I would consider trades/partial trades. I don't need any more tools so please no tools except an air compressor.

Below is my craigslist ad in which I have added some pictures of what I have. Some are stock pictures but that's just because I don't go to my storage unit too often. Everything in the pictures is exactly what I have.
Miscellaneous Snap-On Tools

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Too bad you are one other side of the country from me.

That's a very fair price for all those Snap-On tools and the bottom box.

One suggestion, grab a few rags and a can of Pledge and give the box a quick wipe down and re-post a higher rez picture. Those boxes look incredible when shiny.:thumbsup:

MeanO3

Established Member
Too bad you are one other side of the country from me.

That's a very fair price for all those Snap-On tools and the bottom box.

One suggestion, grab a few rags and a can of Pledge and give the box a quick wipe down and re-post a higher rez picture. Those boxes look incredible when shiny.:thumbsup:
Wish you lived closer. I cleaned up once before with glass cleaner but it didnt do a whole lot. Pledge like any normal polish?

MeanO3

Established Member
Hacksaw, Feeler Gauges, Screwdriver Set, Goggles, Torque Wrench, and Wire Brush Sold. Lowered Total Cost.

Thanks!

MeanO3

Established Member
So I found a few more items in my garage that may be of use to someone other than myself. I am willing to ship.

The amplifier wiring kit will also come with a .5 farad capacitor that I've had for a while. It does work as far as I am aware because it was removed from my car to be replaced by a 1.5 farad.

$10 plus half of shipping for each, the amp kit with or without the capacitor is the same.

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread