snapped a couple pics today

Hye

Established Member
I had the camera handy so what the hell. For those of you who have been following up, i chopped off a 1/2 coil up front and out back with stock isolators all the way around. (thanks again ashley). Perfect stance calls for some pic's, my camera is a wopping 3 megapixels, i wish i had a better camera. hope you like!

Hye

Established Member
thanks, and hardly any scraping. imo this is the perfect stance. 1/2 coil all the way around.

Venimus03

Established Member
Looking good. How does it ride with the cut springs in?

Hye

Established Member
thanks for the compliments guys :beer:

it rides great with the stance. dare i say it handles a little tighter in the turns..?..I like how the car doesnt nose dive as hard, i know i didn't chop a lot off, but it made a nice difference. i've scraped maybe once or twice, and i think it's just my subframe connectors hitting, no biggie. No bottoming out whatsoever, car rides just like stock. Just the stance I was looking for!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hye

Established Member
2 SLOW said:
Looks great!

How long did it take you to remove the springs and put them back in?
thanks!

the rears we're done first,the fronts on another day.

for the rear by droping the c/b/irs method, if i can remember correctly it took us a good two hours maybe more, but we weren't rushing the job at all. nothing difficult, just more time consuming, like the c/b

the fronts are cake, we had those done in 45 minutes, maybe a hair less.

my only complaint about the car is that I wish it came with way from svt.

1BDSNK

Established Member
Wow, that looks good!! It sits perfect. I have read in another thread to cut 3/4 on the rear and 1/2 in front, but looking at those pictures 1/2 all the way around is the way to go.

Are those stock 17" wheels or 18"?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree. I'm not a fan of cutting the springs, but in this case only 1/2 of a coil was cut so Iit's probably not a big deal. The stance looks just about a perfect as you'd want it. Nice job.

What catback are you using?

P.S. - A nice set of black bumper inserts would really look nice on that beast. ;-)

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
It's probably the Flange between your midpipe and catback that is scraping once in a while. That would scrape before your subframes. That is where mine always scrapes...pisses me off each time.
Car looks mean man.

Hye

Established Member
1BDSNK said:
Wow, that looks good!! It sits perfect. I have read in another thread to cut 3/4 on the rear and 1/2 in front, but looking at those pictures 1/2 all the way around is the way to go.

Are those stock 17" wheels or 18"?

stock 17's.

Hye

Established Member
1BDSNK said:
Hey, I just noticed the side scoops are different. Looks good though! Were did find those.

Get in touch with Steve on this board. (Tousley ford is the name of the dealership he works for) I forgot his screename, he is a vendor on this site, something like fordsvtparts

They are the bullit side scoops, ordered through him.

Users who are viewing this thread