Sneak Peek offer - 07 cobra

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
I received this email the other day. If you win you have to provide your own transportation and no pictures are allowed!

March 4, 2005

Get Your Sneak Peek!

Dear SVTOA member,

Now is your chance to get a "Sneak Peek" of the next SVT Mustang BEFORE its reveal at the New York Auto Show in Manhattan, NY.

Twenty (20) lucky SVTOA Members will be invited to attend a "Reveal Event" of the next SVT Mustang at a TOP-SECRET location in Manhattan, NY the afternoon of Tuesday March 22, 2005. Winners will be notified of the specific event location and times when prizes are awarded to ensure complete secrecy.

You can be the first to check out what SVT is revealing to the automotive press at the New York Auto Show later in the week. Key SVT representatives will be on hand during the event.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I am with doug on this one...but take some pics anyways and be famous..you know one of those cameras that is a button on your shirt.....lol

Rick

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can you imagine someone in California winning one the prizes. Let's see now. Airfare. Hotel. Rental car or taxi fares. Incidentals. So I agree with Doug. Just wait a short couple of days and see it for free. Now me living in southern Connecticut paints a slightly different picture. I just might like a day off in Manhattan (just over an hour away). :)

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Eh, unless you got to do a ride/drive burnout ability test, I think I'll just wait and see it on ESPN and on the web.

Chameleon

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Can you imagine someone in California winning one the prizes. Let's see now. Airfare. Hotel. Rental car or taxi fares. Incidentals. So I agree with Doug. Just wait a short couple of days and see it for free. Now me living in southern Connecticut paints a slightly different picture. I just might like a day off in Manhattan (just over an hour away). :)

It's funny you say that Bob, I got an email about this event and, living in So Cal, thought the same thing.

Whoever goes to the NY show better get some good photos though!!!

WDW MKR

Established Member
What a deal; all-expense-paid by you!!
I'll just see it on the web. Of course, I'm not a fan of the new car. Maybe someone dying to have one would gladly foot the bill for this supposed "prize".

Users who are viewing this thread