Sneak preview of my new wheels

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
Great choice Shock! I can't wait to see those on your Sonic Beast :rockon: :beer:

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
LOL nice stagger your working on.....sounds farmiliar to me.......you can find some gently used Michelin Diamaris on ebay, just stay away from the pirelli p-zero's they feather badly and wear terribly fast

Those Rims look great BTW

and yes get you some hot brakes buddy.....Todd over @ TCE may be working up a new kit that may fit under something smaller than 20's if you keep the Boze 18's

689534.jpg

ShockTherapy

Established Member
pitstain said:
...stay away from the pirelli p-zero's they feather badly and wear terribly fast...

Thanks for the tip on the pirelli's. :thumbsup:

I was actually leaning towards the Michelins because I have seen a couple of used sets pop up here and there. I'll have to be patient and snag a nice set for a good price. :rockon:

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Thanks. Another cool thing I forgot to mention is the weight of these. The 20x9's weigh a hair less than 29lb each, and the 20x10.5's weigh 30lb each.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
They look great Shock. Have you thought of painting the little diamond on the spokes? Body color or maybe a titanium would look good I think. Maybe a photoshop after they're on the truck?

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
That is because he is looking at the backside of the rim... LOL...

Shawn,
Great job once again...

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
yea Shock real choice rims you got there......those are even lighter than my ZE's....

word of caution.....watch them like hawks when they mount up the tires if they are not careful they can possibly hit the inside of the valve stem while getting the tires on there.....happened to me once on the previous rims.....its not fun having catastrophic valvestem failure while at high speed.

Users who are viewing this thread