Sneak preview of my new wheels

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Well I'm still waiting on the machinist to finish up my head repair so I can get my new truck back together, but I have managed to buy a new set of wheels for it.

I've got a set of Weld Racing Forged Chrome Techstar's on the way, 20x9 for the front and 20x10.5 for the rear. I'm looking for a deal on some 315/35/20 for the rear and some 275/40/20 for the front if anyone runs across a great deal on some.

tech_star_large.jpg

http://staging.di4.com/weld_inc/weld_racing/show_product.php?cat_id=8&prod_id=50

I also just bought a set of 18x9 Boze Forged Stingers with powdercoated white centers I may have to sell since I just bought the 20's. If I can swing the $$$ I may keep the Boze wheels to use my Drag Radials on. If not I'll be running the DR's on the stock 03 wheels.

6_bg.gif

TruBluLightning

Sellout
Established Member
Hey Shawn looks good. Hurry up and get that thing together. There are so many Lightnings here in Arkansas but none of them run!

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
TruBluLightning said:
Hey Shawn looks good. Hurry up and get that thing together. There are so many Lightnings here in Arkansas but none of them run!

They aren't up on blocks in the front of the mobile homes are they :poke:

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Great looking wheels Shock. You know, I have lived in Benton for 26 years and I am still here.....and I never saw your TT L :cryying: . I am pretty disappointed about that, especially now that it is gone :eek: . I hope to see this one and someday put a face with the name :beer: . Post some pics of the wheels when you get them on....this is exactly the setup (width-wise) I am wanting to go with. I am wanting to see a L with some WIDE meats on the rear :rockon:

Later,

Dorf

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
if you dont mind me asking shawn... how much did those suckers run you and how long is it going to take for them to be delivered?

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
God Shock your killing me here. I'm working on a set of Bonspeed Intense 5's, pretty similar to those. That's just sexy, I expected nothing less from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread