SNOW!!!

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
I don't know the date yet.......$325 shipped is awesome for the exhaust. I don't have any drone to speak of......remember I'm an ex Flowmaster guy so my opinion of drone may be different from yours.....ask Pat the same Question. I do know he's very happy with his.

I have pulleys coming and I am concidering the apten ported blower.....around 500hp will be fine by me. I don't need to concour the world. Like these KB guys :lol1:

Dave

Wow, you're going with the pulleys huh. Cool, which one(s)? Getting a pulley tool too or do you know someone with one?

I kind of like the Apten idea. Might have to think about that after I look at the tax return situation this year. If you get one and need a hand let me know.

John

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
yeah a lot of guys are going the apten route for the Lightnings, and i think i may do the same this winter along with the lower part of the intake
should make real good power out of it:thumbsup:
going to wait though till i can get some pics and numbers from some of the others who are doing it:rockon:
but for now it will sit still, and hopefully next week end up in the garage

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by FastFwd
Wow, you're going with the pulleys huh. Cool, which one(s)? Getting a pulley tool too or do you know someone with one?

I kind of like the Apten idea. Might have to think about that after I look at the tax return situation this year. If you get one and need a hand let me know.

John

i'm going with the billit flows 2.93,2.76 DUB. I am buying the pulley tool not cheap but it's a quality piece.

the polished apten looks friggin cool as hell....I don't know if I'll get it but its tempting

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread