SNOW!!!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well isnt this just friggin great
its 1:30 and theres like 10 inches on the ground and we are getting like another 6 or so
so much for doing anything this weekend:bored:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by lightninmike
well isnt this just friggin great
its 1:30 and theres like 10 inches on the ground and we are getting like another 6 or so
so much for doing anything this weekend:bored:

Too bad your lightning didnt have 4wd!!! My cobra is parked and I am cruising in the nascar. yey!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Re: Re: SNOW!!!

Originally posted by bassin247
Too bad your lightning didnt have 4wd!!! My cobra is parked and I am cruising in the nascar. yey!
kid the L hasnt moved since i got home last night, took the stang out for a ride today though:eek: didnt do very well

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
:lol: I took out the nascar today. It was fun! My stang was a nightmare in the snow. I'm glad I bought my nascar.

Longshot

Established Member
First snow storm of the year and I miss driving my car. I have to use my s-10 4x4 to get to work. Can't wait for the next dyno day,or warm day to wash my cobra.:coolman:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Longshot
First snow storm of the year and I miss driving my car. I have to use my s-10 4x4 to get to work. Can't wait for the next dyno day,or warm day to wash my cobra.:coolman:
Speaking of washing your Cobra, I installed a hot/cold faucet in my garage last January and have been wondering if it was worth the expense. With this messy weather here I think I'm going to be very happy I have it.
:p

Bullitt 2496

Established Member
Post Jacking... Snow sucks.

Hey Mike... when you get rid of the Bullitt exhaust... U wanna cut off the tips and give em to me? :-D

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
whats your "nascar" ? it was hell getting home from work today, i was supposed to get new tires yesterday but i had to work late and my tires are comparable to DR's with the tread they have *sigh* w00t for drift without even trying (well... not drift exactly, shes fwd. but i think you get the picture)

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
97 Hyundai Accent with 2 blizzaks. :) It kicks ass in the snow.\

In in Rochester NY right now and it's snowing like a mofo.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Dave, whats up. Would have liked to made it to F1 but you guys are always there during the Patriots game. The ride home from Foxboro sucked. It came down quick starting at half time and all the roads were slow and covered on the way home. The Cobras sleeping but I did get it out for a short ride on Friday. Got the Cherokee with the Wal Mart A/T tires on it for this stuff.

John

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Hey John,

I got the Cobra out Saturday nite for an hour. Talon is getting a lot of use lately. I think x-mas for me will suck , but the Cobra is getting a lot of gifts :p

I'm not sure about the next F1 event. We will try to not schedule it on a playoff game.

Are you going to the world of wheels? in Jan.

Dave

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I took the cobrba out the other day. It sucks with the cold weather. More HP less traction = oh shit!

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
Hey John,

I got the Cobra out Saturday nite for an hour. Talon is getting a lot of use lately. I think x-mas for me will suck , but the Cobra is getting a lot of gifts :p

I'm not sure about the next F1 event. We will try to not schedule it on a playoff game.

Are you going to the world of wheels? in Jan.

Dave

I'm going try to get in there for it. What date you guys going in on?

Speaking of gifts for the Cobra "stiffler" posted on here and modularfords about a Magnaflow CB auction on eBay he got a great deal on so I checked it out and picked up a Maggie for $325 shipped.

It was between the Maggie and the FRPP FR500. Lisette didn't want to go with the noise of the 3" any more but I wanted to get something I could hear over the CAI.:rolling: I hope there's no drone at highway speed. Hows yours at 75MPH or so? Cobra getting a pulley for Christmas?

John

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by FastFwd
I'm going try to get in there for it. What date you guys going in on?

Speaking of gifts for the Cobra "stiffler" posted on here and modularfords about a Magnaflow CB auction on eBay he got a great deal on so I checked it out and picked up a Maggie for $325 shipped.

It was between the Maggie and the FRPP FR500. Lisette didn't want to go with the noise of the 3" any more but I wanted to get something I could hear over the CAI.:rolling: I hope there's no drone at highway speed. Hows yours at 75MPH or so? Cobra getting a pulley for Christmas?

John

I don't know the date yet.......$325 shipped is awesome for the exhaust. I don't have any drone to speak of......remember I'm an ex Flowmaster guy so my opinion of drone may be different from yours.....ask Pat the same Question. I do know he's very happy with his.

I have pulleys coming and I am concidering the apten ported blower.....around 500hp will be fine by me. I don't need to concour the world. Like these KB guys :lol1:

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread