Snowing Again Today

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Just walked by and looked at my sled today. In the next month or two I'll get it ready for winter. Plan to clutch it and just general maintenance.

I do look on CL every now and then for either a SRX700 or VMax 4 but don't need another sled.

52merc

Established Member
Well, like I said last night, snowing pretty darn good. These pictures are from 9:00AM. The first one is looking down my street. The second one shows what I will be doing with my Cobra for the next 2 weeks.
Snowy 1 LR.jpg
Snowy 2 LR.jpg
Shoveled 2" more this afternoon and its still snowing, although its on and off now. Have had about 6-7" so far. Some of it has melted this afternoon with the temperature right around the freezing point.

BTW, the big reason the Cobra will be sitting in the garage for at least 2 weeks is that I'm taking a trip to Europe. Start in Amsterdam, then to Nuremberg for a river cruise down the Danube to Budapest, where we will be spending a few days before returning home. Hopefully the snow will all be gone by then.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, like I said last night, snowing pretty darn good. These pictures are from 9:00AM. The first one is looking down my street. The second one shows what I will be doing with my Cobra for the next 2 weeks.
View attachment 1519460 View attachment 1519461 Shoveled 2" more this afternoon and its still snowing, although its on and off now. Have had about 6-7" so far. Some of it has melted this afternoon with the temperature right around the freezing point.
BTW, the big reason the Cobra will be sitting in the garage for at least 2 weeks is that I'm taking a trip to Europe. Start in Amsterdam, then to Nuremberg for a river cruise down the Danube to Budapest, where we will be spending a few days before returning home. Hopefully the snow will all be gone by then.
Wow. Better you then us down here. lol
Enjoy your vacation man!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm the same way Steve, I must have some Viking blood in me, as I really prefer the cold.
I don't do well in high heat, high humidity climates. When we were in Maui it was 30+ celsius with 95% humidity. No thank you.

I'm fine with cold to a point (~0F), but hot and humid really doesn't bother me. As long as I just get out in it and stay out I'm fine, just sweat and drink. I just hate going in and out between A/C and outside. It takes about a month for me to acclimate to dry heat. That's rough on my nose.

No matter the temperature I don't really like to be in direct sunlight. You'll usually find me in the shade.

Users who are viewing this thread