So a few weeks ago i dynamatted the interior

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
what a pain in the ass that was. Anyway i need a bunch of the push pin clip things that hold the back wall plastic in.
So i send Eric a text and ask if he can get them for me. Like a good friend he says that he can help me out.
Well today the box shows up.......... and i kinda wonder why the UPS guy is looking at me a little funny.
Thanks E....... Ill get you in a couple weeks
0526091655-1.jpg

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Thats F-in great. Oh that E and his sense of humor. We should all get together and just start sending weird shit to his house :D

N A Rush

Established Member
what a pain in the ass that was. Anyway i need a bunch of the push pin clip things that hold the back wall plastic in.
So i send Eric a text and ask if he can get them for me. Like a good friend he says that he can help me out.
Well today the box shows up.......... and i kinda wonder why the UPS guy is looking at me a little funny.
Thanks E....... Ill get you in a couple weeks
0526091655-1.jpg

ROFLMFAO...:lol::lol::lol:

uncooked

Established Member
I'm impressed he had the balls to fill that out when he got it shipped :lol1:

You know the person receiving it gave him a weird look as well ! Unless he does it himself somehow ?

Thats great though !

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Your welcome Mike.:thumbsup:

I was going to send it to the National Lovers of Little People Association Rhode Island Chapter, but I didn't want to offend any of the little people out there. You never know, there might be a really big fan of "Bridget the Midget" out there.

It never really gets noticed when you send something like that to a home address. I really like messing with the address when I ship stuff to peoples office. That way it has to go through about 5 different people before it gets to you.

My favorite to date is a package that I sent to the Old Executive Office of the President and I addressed it to the "Ku Klux Klan Recruitment Department". The guy getting the package wasn't to happy about that one. I don't know why, he was Black so it's not like anyone would believe it.

rlearp

Established Member
Hey, I did the same thing to my truck a few weeks ago. Who is the contact to purchase the push clips? I busted a lot of mine too. Thanks!!

Ron

ITL Cobra

Established Member
That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used something similar on a friend of mine. She was taking care of my bills for me while I was out of town on business for 4 months. Anyway when I got back, on the reimbursement check I gave her in the memo part it read" For Sexual Favors". It turns out some banks actually read the memos.

Users who are viewing this thread