So about that Bagged Cobra... PICS

dsmith26

Established Member
Congrats on the feature bro! **Edited by moderator, it was made clear earlier that this won't be tolerated.***

69clark

Established Member
Don't feel bad. Its a common misconception. People hear air ride and immediately see it as a show item only. It's nice to see you actually took the time to do a little research.

As far as taking up space it just depends on how you mount everything and what kind of a setup you choose. I am running two compressors and a 5 gallon tank. Some people just run a single compressor and a smaller 3gal tank. Mine actually doesn't take up as much room as it appears. Zporta made a shelf for it to mount to and allows everything to be pushed up against the rear seat. I can still fit my wifes huge suitcase back there if needed. Some people use a rear seat delete and mount it to that. There isn't just one way to mount your setup. You can get as creative as you want. My setup allows you to show your setup in a neat manner but still be able to use your trunk.

I went with one compressor and a 3 gallon tank. I have the Viair 400 compressor I think it is. Again, I just air up to drive and air down to park, don't need much more than that.

But I was wondering how long it takes your tank to fill (at what pressure do they kick on?) and how many times can you raise the car before the compressors have to kick on and fill the tank again? I am assuming you run the tank up to 150 psi, right?

Users who are viewing this thread